Reviews for No Measure of Time
maxandmo chapter 20 . 7/4/2012
Awww! Glad they found their way home!
Guest chapter 20 . 7/4/2012
the best story...
anitabonita2413 chapter 20 . 6/28/2012
I totally forgot that I hadn't finished this beautiful story. Nothing like reunions to bring two past lovers together especially one that has a huge thick cock. Thanks for sharing your wonderful cock stories.
LostInStoryLand chapter 20 . 6/26/2012
Best Edward Bella ain't that bad loved the power of emotions
LostInStoryLand chapter 8 . 6/26/2012
I think this is the first Bella I actually hate!
Chinosgirl chapter 20 . 6/26/2012
Such pretty words. You always have the best Edwards. And this one was no exception. I think I've read just about all your stories but this one was really beautiful. Thank you for sharing this with us :)
Chinosgirl chapter 20 . 6/26/2012
grabadietcoke chapter 20 . 6/12/2012
they were young and probably wouldn't have survived - now they have that second chance and I love that she is not wasting a minute of it.
deediaz00 chapter 20 . 6/11/2012
Lovely story! Thanks for sharing it!
momma2fan chapter 20 . 6/11/2012
Great story. Thanks for writing.
Holscad chapter 5 . 6/7/2012
I am loving this so much! Most of my favorite fics are the ones that weave the past with the present. You sure have a talent sugar! And I really like these two :)
Holscad chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Oh...I am already hooked ha ha...looking forward to this :)
twifan522 chapter 20 . 6/5/2012
Sorry I didn't review every chapter. It's too tempting with completed fics not to keep going! Especially when I'm enjoying it as much as I've enjoyed this! Thanks again for sharing!
twifan522 chapter 18 . 6/5/2012
Damn you cosmogirl! I really should be cleaning my house right now! I keep telling myself, "one more chapter," but then I'm powerless to press that 'next' button over and over again!
twifan522 chapter 5 . 6/5/2012
This is the third fic I've read of yours, and I have to admit, based on your twitter account (lol), I was worried they would be all smut and no substance. I can't tell you how wrong I was to assume! Sure, they're sexy, but there is an incredible sweetness there as well. I love that they're also short enough that they hold my attention and I can finish them quickly. They're perfect when I just have to read something but don't have the time to tackle anything huge (hehe) or the interest to take on a WIP. I can't tell you how many fics I've flounced lately. I think I'll be reading your entire catalog instead of searching anywhere else! BTW, I'm not sure if all of that came out the way I intended, but I mean it to be highly complementary to you and your writing! Thanks for sharing!
3,784 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »