Reviews for No Measure of Time
shizzle chapter 20 . 7/9/2012
Well done! Love the way you frame your stories. I feel like I experienced a relationship that lasted years and years in just 20 chapters. Most authors can not get the story across in so few chapters. I love that you use the right words and not just words to fill the spaces. Great job!
Thanks for the wonderful reading- it was a pleasure..guilty pleasure,,,but great!
SparkleSwan chapter 20 . 7/5/2012
I saw you posting this last month and I think I started to read but RL has kicked my ass for the past 6 months so I don't really know if I've been coming of going. I was going back through my email alerts and picked this back up. I'm about to have to go ravage my hubs after this. Sorry he's got to work in the morning.

I loOoOoOOoOve your stories. Always so sexy and hawt and sweet too. Thanks so much for Continuing to give us so much of you every time. Muah!
maxandmo chapter 20 . 7/4/2012
Awww! Glad they found their way home!
Guest chapter 20 . 7/4/2012
the best story...
anitabonita2413 chapter 20 . 6/28/2012
I totally forgot that I hadn't finished this beautiful story. Nothing like reunions to bring two past lovers together especially one that has a huge thick cock. Thanks for sharing your wonderful cock stories.
LostInStoryLand chapter 20 . 6/26/2012
Best Edward Bella ain't that bad loved the power of emotions
LostInStoryLand chapter 8 . 6/26/2012
I think this is the first Bella I actually hate!
Chinosgirl chapter 20 . 6/26/2012
Such pretty words. You always have the best Edwards. And this one was no exception. I think I've read just about all your stories but this one was really beautiful. Thank you for sharing this with us :)
Chinosgirl chapter 20 . 6/26/2012
grabadietcoke chapter 20 . 6/12/2012
they were young and probably wouldn't have survived - now they have that second chance and I love that she is not wasting a minute of it.
deediaz00 chapter 20 . 6/11/2012
Lovely story! Thanks for sharing it!
momma2fan chapter 20 . 6/11/2012
Great story. Thanks for writing.
Holscad chapter 5 . 6/7/2012
I am loving this so much! Most of my favorite fics are the ones that weave the past with the present. You sure have a talent sugar! And I really like these two :)
Holscad chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Oh...I am already hooked ha ha...looking forward to this :)
twifan522 chapter 20 . 6/5/2012
Sorry I didn't review every chapter. It's too tempting with completed fics not to keep going! Especially when I'm enjoying it as much as I've enjoyed this! Thanks again for sharing!
3,786 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »