Reviews for No Measure of Time
SanguineTaurean chapter 9 . 10/24/2016
Oh, she divorced last month. I had it backasswards.
SanguineTaurean chapter 8 . 10/24/2016
Ohhh. She married last month. Right? He felt the ring. Damn.
SanguineTaurean chapter 7 . 10/24/2016
Dagger. Twisted.
SanguineTaurean chapter 6 . 10/24/2016
Dagger. Right to the heart. Ouch.
SanguineTaurean chapter 5 . 10/24/2016
GAH! He is still so friggin' sexy. I mean DRIPPING with it! How could she walk away from him 10 years ago? Maybe she didn't but that's what I'm thinking happened. She is in NY, and he is still in Seattle. *guppy mouth* How could she leave him? After ten years it sounds like they still have so many regrets and pain.
SanguineTaurean chapter 4 . 10/24/2016
Oh, Lawdy...this is killing me!
SanguineTaurean chapter 3 . 10/24/2016
He's there!
SanguineTaurean chapter 2 . 10/24/2016
I sit here not really knowing what to say, or how to start finding the words. I feel for her. I feel because it is familiar, but isn't. The love of my life walked out a long time ago. I dated but never could let down my walls. He cut me to the core. I can never resolve it, or see him because he died two summers ago. He moved on when he walked out. I don't think I ever did. I did eventually marry and have a wonderful son who I would never give up for anything or anyone. He is the only person I have felt passionate about since "him." Kind of pitiful, I know. Maybe we are souls floating through time trying to reconnect. We didn't this time. Maybe another.

I went to one reunion. I felt the same way she did in this chapter. I heard through the grapevine that he was going to be there. He wasn't. I never went to another one. My two best friends and I still connect through facebook almost every day. They haven't really changed, or if they have I still see us as the three muskateers we always were until RL interrupted. I love them dearly!

Damn. I need to get out of this melancholy funk! It's yanking my chain.
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 10/24/2016
*smdh* How could I have missed reading this, or not remember this first hot-as-hell chapter?!
2old4fanfic chapter 20 . 10/10/2016
So good. Not too many two handers in Fanfic, but this certainly worked. Well done
2old4fanfic chapter 2 . 10/10/2016
How have I not read this?
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 20 . 6/9/2016
Damn. Still good the second time. Sigh.
BurningAkira97 chapter 20 . 8/21/2015
Loved it
lemonangeljuice chapter 20 . 4/28/2015
Bittersweet story. I love HEA. Thank you!
Pendy chapter 20 . 3/9/2015
Amazing. Thanks for sharing.
3,812 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »