Reviews for No Measure of Time
violet halo chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
This story has pulled me in from that first lemon! I really want to know the who's and why's of this story therefore I will be reading every chapter without fail. I even plan on reviewing each one. For a lurker like me, that is a feat unto itself! See you next time!
KristineM chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Great chapter! Looking forward to more! Thanks so much!
aeb277 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Oh my god! I'm hooked! Love all your stories!
mountainlion718 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
awww, what happened to them :( she's married...?
Iteachu4600 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Already want more
Maplestyle chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
I have a feeling that parts of this story are going to rip out my heart and stomp all over them..but bring it on girl. I'll read anything you give us, you have such a way with words.
Johnthe chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Holy, hot as fuck, Batman! What a way to start a fic! No ways I'm waiting for the whole thing before I start reading. I hate doing incompletes, but I think you may have just convinced me. chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
God that was hot, can't wait til tomorrow.
angela12665 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
I'm already hooked!
gabby1017 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
You always sink the hook... Looking forward to tomorrow.

Hugs, Gabby
kimjhill chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
WOW thats some hot stuff for 800 am- heehee...wish i had read that this weekend when i could have chased hubby down and tried out some of those moves !
zkcej chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
I'm soooo ecxited for this can't wait to read more!
paammee11 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Wow! Will be checking my mail for updates!

Hmmmmm, lots to think about in this first chapter ;)

Love it...xoxox
Mizzdee chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
WOW! I just have to know what the hell happened that they haven't seen each other in ten years. It's obvious that they were close. Was their relationship just sexual? Did she have more invested in it than he did? Did he only say that he never wanted to stop feeling that way in the heat of the moment? How do you go from this much heat to nothing in a single month? Which one walked away? If it was her, does he still feel the same for her too?

And what is up with her looking at her ring finger? Is there a ring? Is there not? Did she think at one point that he was going to ask her and he just didn't? Did he ask and she turned him down and is still regretting that choice? Is she married to someone else and regretting THAT choice now that it's a possbility to see him again? Or is she married and concerned with the possibility of infidelity if he is there and they still want each other just as much as before?

Are you kidding me? I could go on for days with these questions but, since you only wrote a thousand words, I'll try to keep my review under that. LOL. Oh wait! One more question: is this going to be from her pov or are we going to get his too? I would love to see inside his head. Anyway, I can already tell this is going to be a good one that's going to have me begging for the clock to move faster as I wait for the next update to come. Awesome job, darlin. Until tomorrow...much love - D
Trickster22084 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Well honestly I don't know what to expected, but so far so good! I can't wait for more!
3,785 | « Prev Page 1 .. 239 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 .. Last Next »