Reviews for No Measure of Time
Kourt17 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
When I read this the first time I was all fbhgdrfdctfdgggh...I read it now for the 58438 time(because lets be honest...that deserves a million rereads) and I am STILL hccggxhhchchcydjc...because that is just about the most fuck hot thing I have ever read...and I read lots of fuck hot things. You rocked this first chapter and I love being apart of another Cosmo fic adventure. xo
Gaby-wotnow chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Idk y but I held my breathe the whole time I read. You do this to me! The lemons you write never ever fail to get me hot & bothered. Intense is a good word to describe it. Now for the rest, wtf happened to separate them and her ring finger? Is ringless...right?
Gaby-wotnow chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Robsmyyummy Cabanaboy chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Looks fantastic, my dear.

You've hooked me as always!

Looking forward to more :)

xo,

Jen/RC
dazzled72 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Looking forward to this!
SunflowerFran chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
I can barely see, never mind type after what I just read...yikes, that was great! I should have expected something like that from you but it just was there, right in my face when I began reading...what a visual...a good one, in fact a great one!

Love it, want more, will be waiting.
hellokittee chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Omg! This is going to be so good! I am in love with your writing! Thank you!
amwine chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Wow...I love it! I can't wait until tomorrow! Great job...thanks!
BilliCullen chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
First off, the disclaimer:

I borrowed the title from Breaking Dawn.

I didn't think you'd mind, since I also borrowed the characters.

I totally could hear James in the ballet studio, "I borrowed your camera, hope you don't mind..."

I'm not sure if that was your intent, but my brain went there and I liked it!

I look forward to more... hmm... looking at her EMPTY left ring finger or her ring on that finger... that is the question.
Twiggalina chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Wonderful first chapter!
mcgt chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Well, that's one way to get some attention. Loved the first chapter. Ca't wait to see where you're going with this. I know better than to try and guess, so I'll wait just like all the rest of your readers to see where you take us on this journey. Xo M.
Linzk78 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Fans self. That was smoking hot! Can't wait to see what happens next!
glitterr chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Holy hotness! Can't wait to read more...as long as I don't get drowned in angst!
Curls4twilight chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Loving it! Totally sucked in already...can't wait until tomorrow. :)
JayNahNah chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
College sweethearts? Nice way to start! Gotta say - love a vocal man!
3,812 | « Prev Page 1 .. 239 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 .. Last Next »