Reviews for No Measure of Time
paammee11 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Wow! Will be checking my mail for updates!

Hmmmmm, lots to think about in this first chapter ;)

Love it...xoxox
Mizzdee chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
WOW! I just have to know what the hell happened that they haven't seen each other in ten years. It's obvious that they were close. Was their relationship just sexual? Did she have more invested in it than he did? Did he only say that he never wanted to stop feeling that way in the heat of the moment? How do you go from this much heat to nothing in a single month? Which one walked away? If it was her, does he still feel the same for her too?

And what is up with her looking at her ring finger? Is there a ring? Is there not? Did she think at one point that he was going to ask her and he just didn't? Did he ask and she turned him down and is still regretting that choice? Is she married to someone else and regretting THAT choice now that it's a possbility to see him again? Or is she married and concerned with the possibility of infidelity if he is there and they still want each other just as much as before?

Are you kidding me? I could go on for days with these questions but, since you only wrote a thousand words, I'll try to keep my review under that. LOL. Oh wait! One more question: is this going to be from her pov or are we going to get his too? I would love to see inside his head. Anyway, I can already tell this is going to be a good one that's going to have me begging for the clock to move faster as I wait for the next update to come. Awesome job, darlin. Until tomorrow...much love - D
Trickster22084 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Well honestly I don't know what to expected, but so far so good! I can't wait for more!
bbp1 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Wow so freaking hot! Can't wait to see where this goes!
Lisa-FanFicCrazy chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Gah, so good, so sexy! Cannot wait to find out why they never saw each other again.. And is she married? Boo

Much love, Lisa
jarkin33 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
love love love... your beautiful naughty words blow me away every single time. And I love it.

so so good - as usual and I can't wait for more!

Love you sweets!

thank you for sharing this and letting me be part of your incredible team!

rtgirl chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
obviously i am on board with this...why? you (and the lovely marvar and jaime, of course!) and why do i feel like he was a professor? (you know my guesses are usually way wrong and way lame.) maybe they at least make you laugh!

can't wait for tomorrow! (and i'm so spoiled...i wanted more today!)

jbquinn chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Holy Hell that was HOT! I'm wicked excited about this story and can't wait to read more!
maymun chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
looks really good, can't wait to read the rest :) x
anitabonita2413 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
This is going to be another addicting story! Who could marry another when you had someone as good as Edward? With sex that good I'd hold out for him. Let the Reunion countdown begin.
Bunch2009 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Great plot. Looking forward to it..
nerac chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
You sure know how to make a girl blush . . . in more ways than one. I love you. And this story. And I thank you for letting me part of it, even if my comments are 95.9% ridiculous.

suzie55 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Wow, that was quite the start. Looking forward to this story and another journey with your beautiful and sexy words. Thanks for sharing your stories with us ;)
mauigirl60 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Holy cow! FLUV this story. . . After two sentences, you drew me in like a Hoover vacuum cleaner! LOL Squeeee!
Kalenaa chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Ok just WOW really hot! More please...
3,788 | « Prev Page 1 .. 240 247 248 249 250 251 252 .. Last Next »