Reviews for No Measure of Time
Pampers26 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
See and just like that I'm sucked in lol. I didn't realize it was a WIP, I was going in to put it on my alert list and the first sentence sucked me in. Lol please get here today, tomorrow lol right now. Mad skillz Love, u got them :)
Just Me Alone chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
You know I didn't even read the summary. I saw your name and knew I would read it...

I can't wait for tomorrow.
ohtobeyoung chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
This should be interesting.
rubell chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
ten years? wow...that is a long time to not be able to get over someone...
Team Marylou chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
GAHHHHHHHH...holy hotness!

THIS opening chapter "sucked" me right in...wow...this is going to be exciting.

Thank you...cannot wait...just please give us a HEA.

I cannot handle another gripping loss that we endured at the end of FOOTPRINTS IN THE SNOW. ( my fav fanfic from last year until the last chapter)

LOVE your writing...stories...YOU are amazing!
Angeldolphin01 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
I like it.
HollBeth chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
You and your sexy mothereffin' Edwards. You kill me. You manage to make them so dirty yet so sweet - it's a subtle balance and you hit it .

Of COURSE you had to go and make her married...or engaged. I guess that's what the little pesky thing called "conflict" is all about. *sigh*

Just - can it not be Jacob? Or James? Or Jasper? I suppose it doesn't matter - whomever it is will be history eventually, right?

Love, love, love your words. Thank you for giving them to us.
silton chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Well...now that how you start a story!
cejsmom chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
I always love knowing that there will be a story coming from you! Jaime has been teasing on FB and doing an amazing job of it too! I've been anticipating this cuz I know, since you are writing it, that it will be amazing!
tff000 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
very good start
YadySams chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
OH MY GOD! I think I loved it a little too much!

Keep them coming!

xox - Yady
SueVain chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Oh wow! Just holy fucking WOW! So fucking hot! And intriguing I am salvating to taste more ... more of this masterpiece!
violet halo chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
This story has pulled me in from that first lemon! I really want to know the who's and why's of this story therefore I will be reading every chapter without fail. I even plan on reviewing each one. For a lurker like me, that is a feat unto itself! See you next time!
KristineM chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Great chapter! Looking forward to more! Thanks so much!
aeb277 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Oh my god! I'm hooked! Love all your stories!
3,812 | « Prev Page 1 .. 240 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 .. Last Next »