Reviews for Let Us Dream
Poor Artie
GimmeApples chapter 5 . 8/6/2014
Ohh lollipop chainsaw good one ;)
GimmeApples chapter 4 . 8/6/2014
The only thing that pisses me off is America not being as strong as he should be to hold that goddamn tree! Other than that I luv this and I'm off I finish the rest!(not loved in to lazy)
Jay Q chapter 9 . 4/26/2014
I didn't really expect that ending, but it wasn't bad. I actually think that it's cute that they fell asleep! Thank you so so much for writing this story, and thank your betas for me for making it so that it's near perfect :)
Jay Q chapter 8 . 4/26/2014
Ha, nice joke there at the end to diffuse the tense atmosphere!
Jay Q chapter 4 . 4/25/2014
Ah, so they are using human names now. Progress, I say.
Jay Q chapter 3 . 4/25/2014
Oh goodnes, with all this German in Germany fics, I'm slowly but surely learning some phrases. I think if I was dropped in the middle of Nowhere, Germany, I would survive. Thank you for this chapter :)
Jay Q chapter 2 . 4/25/2014
Aw this is so cute! Oh Germany, the poor man is touch-deprived! Ha, I found America's antics with Germany fairly funny, but who could blame him? Germany does look like a very severe god, maybe Hermes since the man is so efficient and carries out his duties so well. Anyway, thanks for the chapter :)
redfox23 chapter 9 . 10/18/2013
loved the story! i now have a new pairing that i like... Germany/America! ()
PASTA300 chapter 9 . 4/6/2013
I swear, that was one of the best endings I have ever read! It wasn't cheesy at all! In fact it summed up the story quite well. :)
PASTA300 chapter 8 . 4/6/2013
The France part was hilarious! Especially when England shouted at him. :)
Spoutnik chapter 9 . 3/31/2013
Perfect fanfic for a perfect ship.
Honestly, I usually ship them as a brotp, but you just can't say no to that AMAZING fic of yours! Seriously wow.
I read it in two days, but more like my iPod's battery always died heh.

To come back to the story, I loved every single chapters, I swear. You write really beautifully and it's a pleasure to read.
I have to say, everytime Alfie and Lud had a direct interaction I was like "pleaaase don't f*ck this up"

And the last chapter was probably my favorite. I was so anxious like "Ludwig please please PLEASE come you can't let him do that!"

And just thinking about the happy ending! I have these FEELS. but the hurting kind, like someone pinched the inside of my stomach be ause it is too cute !

(oh and there's a little French mistake, you should've say "petit Amérique", because America is a guy, and even though Amérique is a feminine noun, but us French fans will still use the masculine for him, but you really have to have French as your mother tongue to know that but anyway it doesn't change anything to the perfection of your fic!)

Well I guess this is going in my faces because it was just BEAUTIFUL.
BrownFeather chapter 9 . 3/17/2013

Aww, another story for my OTP... you know, I once thought Oh, they won't work at all, but just for fun, are there any stories about them? Since that, they are my favourite XD, and your stories were some of the irst that made me like them. :)

What made me really like the story were the small details and the always occuring subtle humour like e g the alarm clock reads: you’re fucking late, a certain Prussian tweets in ungodliest time of day etc. That makes it so nice to read. And made me grin. XD
Or, chapter 6: He looked like a chipmunk that had lost ist food. Haha XD
Your characterisation of the protagonists and your writing style are good, too – the scene with Gilbert and Matthias for example was just great to read. Realistic (except for the door broken by an axe oO) and simply enjoyable.
The dreams were awesomely depicted. The scenes were like in dream and their mind being all fuzzy.
So the dream sequences were just cool and fluffy, of course.

And you CAN write fluff, you know that? ;-)
Only thing: Ludwig blushes a bit often you use the word meekly very often referred to Alfred.

Some (few) mistakes:
Chapter 2: 1x the tense is wrong and once you wrote "patio/roof", but I guess you wanted to take one out.
Ch 3: you wrote gilt, not guilt
Ch 7: Perhaps he should just go the Arthur and talk to him anyway
It had been a few months sense April
Sam-Chan and Jason-Kun chapter 7 . 3/14/2013
drinking beer and playing video games with weapons!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »