Reviews for Angry is the new black
Katie chapter 13 . 11/7/2012
Really hope there is more to come, please don't leave it there.
Tina G chapter 13 . 11/1/2012
Good Story, was hoping the end would be a triumphant Alexis returning to Denver with Dex to claim her company back from Adam.
Reba-Brockfan chapter 13 . 10/31/2012
Is it over? They're together, but is there more? They are a difficult couple for such a quick HEA ending. Update soon!
Tina Galbraith chapter 12 . 10/11/2012
Finally they are out of tent. Looking forward to more.
Reba-Brockfan chapter 12 . 10/7/2012
I'm glad that Dex is safe, but now Alexis is the one in trouble. It was so great to hear Dex declare his love for her. Update soon!
Reba-Brockfan chapter 11 . 10/7/2012
I hope that nothing bad happens to Dex before Alexis can get to him. Good update.
Reba-Brockfan chapter 10 . 10/7/2012
I feel sorry for Dex. He doesn't have much to go home to. Good update.
Katie chapter 9 . 6/25/2012
is it finished? hope not as i am really enjoying update soon...
tina galbraith chapter 9 . 4/9/2012
Really enjoying the story, hope its not finished yet..
missyj chapter 9 . 3/28/2012
excellent so far, eagerly awaiting new chapters.
Giulia chapter 9 . 3/20/2012
I'm glad that Alexis and Dex are working things out and that Alexis understood she was hurting herself and the others by keeping that anger 't wait reading more, so please update as soon as you can.
Reba-Brockfan chapter 9 . 3/18/2012
The hurt and the anger is gone. I'd like to see what Alexis is left with now. Update soon!
Giulia chapter 8 . 3/15/2012
It's amazing how well you capture Alexis and Dex's relationship, it's like watching them, i can just imagine them acting the way they do in your story. Hope you're going to update soon because i'm so curious about what's going to happen next.
Reba-Brockfan chapter 8 . 3/14/2012
Maybe therapy with Dex is the right thing to help her deal with her anger. She has to deal with all her triggers. Update soon.
Reba-Brockfan chapter 7 . 3/13/2012
Alexis is in big trouble this time when people find out what happened to Dex. Update soon.