Reviews for Turnabout Crossover
AviDreamer chapter 17 . 3/1
Goddammit, this pretty bad scenario for heroes.
AviDreamer chapter 16 . 3/1
Great chapter
wesker is cruel as ever
and shit happened
MidsummerMoonlight99 chapter 17 . 2/21
Yes! You're back! I have missed this fic so much. As usual I was on the edge of my seat the whole time while reading this. Our heroes look like their in a bad spot, will this be the end of them. I really hope not because Rocket, Chris, Jill, and Tron are some of my favorite characters. Vergil can go die in a hole though. XD. So the C-Arachne virus hmm? Where did you get the name from?
YEEEEEES! NEW CHAPTER! anyways this chapter was well written as al the ones before it were. Wesker is such a crafty bastard :b. Also wonder when will we get to the seccond key? since we know the first is spidey and the third is Wright and with so many characters that are just about to die THE POSSIBILITES ARE ENDLESS! I do hope the wait for the next chapter isnt as long as the wait for this one.
PLEASE write another chapter
I love the story so far! please write more !
Sparro McGraw chapter 16 . 11/6/2014
Oh Damn. Zombie Apocalypse in bound. Please go and latch yourself to the nearest Lee Everret.
Guest chapter 16 . 11/4/2014
... So far, it's been awesome. Please keep writing this, I've been enjoying this story.
MidsummerMoonlight99 chapter 16 . 11/3/2014
Another fantastic chapter! Gali's little statement at the end of the first section is very interesting. It seems to clash with who she is. I wonder if this is another aspect of her personality or something else?

Poor Tron! :( I hope Jill can save her. When I first read the part with Jill I thought Alice was the protagonist of the Resident Evil movies making a brief cameo. I like how you use the Alice and Bob trope in your story.

Looks like its Resident Evil 1/2/3 all over again but with Rocket filling in for Barry. Its serendipitous how this story had Claire in it and then Resident Evil Revelations 2 comes out with her as the protagonist. Claire needed more love.
Anmynous chapter 16 . 10/24/2014
Hm, such a mysterious exchange... Come to think of it, doesn't Galactus appearance depend on the beholder? Does the same hold for Galacta?

Though maybe Amaterasu is close enough to humans to see the same things... or heck, maybe not, but in reading what she sees, the description gets translated into what we would see!
nekochan1994 chapter 16 . 10/20/2014
1.) How does this have a happy ending again?

2.) Galacta is being creepy and OOC. I thought she DIDN'T want the earth to be destroyed

3.) please let the 2nd key be one of the good guys

4.) OK Tronne is getting waaaaaaaay too much emotional abuse. And how come her brothers are even here?

5.) I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
nekochan1994 chapter 15 . 10/20/2014
1.) Those last lines make me sad

2.) I love Chris & Rocket! And the reference to "Let it Go" was fucking perfect, original, and NOT something you'd expect those two to EVER talk about. GREAT JOB! x3
nekochan1994 chapter 14 . 10/20/2014
Very interesting chapter. Makes my head hurt a little though (but that's kinda the point). Keep up the good work!
nekochan1994 chapter 13 . 10/20/2014
I officially feel sick. Mostly cause the good guys did a rooky mistake & there are zombies. I fucking hate zombies. A part of me would rather shoot myself in the head than deal with a Zombie Apocalypse.

Anywho, looking forward to the next chapter!
nekochan1994 chapter 12 . 10/20/2014
Oh fuck. That's the only phrase that can describe this whole chapter.