Reviews for Doppelgänger
LoliPear the WaltzQueen chapter 6 . 3/24/2012
It sucks when a lead goes, Doesn't it boys?
NivalKenival chapter 6 . 3/24/2012
WOW! Please continue

NH
bobrossanon chapter 5 . 3/20/2012
Another chapter! Yay!

Man, that body. Very gross, leaving him ripped open and strung up in the warehouse of dead fish. I'm pleased about the reactions to the John lookalike, too; the freakout level's visibly risen. I like that part of Sherlock's unsettlement was down to his belief that he'd solved the case. Very like him.

I also like how close-mouthed Sherlock is being, especially to do with the abandoned clinic. It suits him, I think.

Do I spy Jim's fingerprints on that post-it?
bobrossanon chapter 4 . 3/12/2012
Wow. Oh wow.

You've hit so many of my torture kinks with this fic, I'm flailing with glee. Barbed wire? YES. SO MUCH YES.

The bit with the eyes being switched is absolutely badass. I loved it. Very creepy, very symbolic. I like how this murder's been tied to the previous scene. Red herrings are always welcome, they convolute everything, don't they?

This is already more than I'd dreamed of, and I'm looking forward to more whenever you've the time! Good luck with your finals, my dear. :)
bobrossanon chapter 3 . 3/12/2012
Oh man, sorry I didn't get here sooner!

I'm so thoroughly enjoying your attention to detail in this story, between the murders themselves and all of the suspects/setup involved. I like all of the mini-cases springing up inside the main plot. Well done! :)

Concrete nails, SHUDDER. That was horrifying. I also liked the description of the bloody hammer in the bucket. Such simple tools, but what a terrible way to go. Me like.
ChameleonCircuit chapter 4 . 3/12/2012
Ah this is so good so far omg! Sherlock you're an idiot xD can't wait for more of this!
lauren hedgehog chapter 4 . 3/11/2012
Lovely fic :)
LoliPear the WaltzQueen chapter 4 . 3/10/2012
Good luck on your finals! Poor Sherlock, the rug gets yanked from under him.
LoliPear the WaltzQueen chapter 3 . 3/7/2012
This is a good story. I hope you find the time to write the next xhaoter soon.
bobrossanon chapter 2 . 3/1/2012
I'm so enjoying this fic! Your descriptions of the corpse were downright gross (the flies, man, the FLIES, such a great touch on details there). It's unnerving how calmly Sherlock's taking everything. Which is bloody typical, of course.

And I really like the threads leading to the salon! You're twisting little bits of plot here and there, trailing us all along with leads that may or may not pan out, and it's really well done. A pleasure to read.

Looking forward to the next body! Er. Chapter. :)
TheConsultingTimeLord chapter 2 . 3/1/2012
This is a really fascinating idea, and I like how it's playing out. The bit in the hair salon was especially good, and I'm looking forward to reading about the fourth body.
staceuo chapter 2 . 3/1/2012
Hey , well done. I am enjoying this:) you've used

Verity's murder weapon !

Looking forward to more .
bobrossanon meme prompter chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Ooh, I'm so glad someone is filling this! And I'm tickled that this is your first fill on the meme. May it be the first of many. :)

Very promising start here. Your descriptions of the bodies are creepy and very in-keeping with the spirit of the prompt. I like how dismissive Sherlock is, too-I get the impression he's writing it all off as "boring", but his brain is going a hundred miles a minute off-screen. I also liked his deductive dialogue, it sounded solid to me.

Also, LESTRADE. 3 forever.

And I liked John's examination of the second corpse. Doctor!John has my heart forever.

I look forward to seeing this continue! :)