Reviews for Hoppípolla
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
omg I just found this on live journal and have been looking everywhere for the final instalment and it doesn't exist- devastation.
justaspark chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
::rocks self back and forth while whispering into the night:: "it's been five...hundred...yearssss..."

Oh lady, please do update soon. I forgot how much I loved this when you first started posting it two years ago. Please, please, please xx
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 5 . 3/17/2014
I'm still trying to figure out why Stefan needed Tyler dead- this 'truth' something else or just that he was out of control? Also don't get why Todd having a dead twin stops her from being the doppelgänger.

It'd be great if you came back to this one day. This is a really interesting and well written story,
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 3 . 3/17/2014
OMG that scene is soo intense. I feel bad for Caroline- he forced her to come. I think Stefan will show Rebekah a good time on her bday though.
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 2 . 3/17/2014
I love their lifestyle, camaraderie and that they've traipsed across the world. I'm very interested in what happened and what this scheme is.
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
I've never read such awesome CarolinexDamonxStefan brotp before. I love every dialog and action. I also like how this is set one hundred years in the future. Loved Caroline's tantrum too. Everyone is incredibly in character.
oceanofoswald chapter 5 . 3/9/2014
Love it love it love it. I cannot even properly express my gratefulness to you for writing this. Just freakin' love it, dude.
maevelin chapter 5 . 3/1/2014
You are one of the best writers I have encountered in the Klaroline fanfiction section. This story is a personal favorite! A masterpiece for me. Very well written with a special style. I am hoping that one day you will revisit this! But thank you so much for these chapters. I have read them more than once and I am always enjoying them immensely!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/18/2014
More please!
SeriouslySerious chapter 5 . 11/8/2013
I just wanted to take a minute and say how brilliantly put together this is. Time swaps and disjointed narration can be hard to write and confusing to read but this was crafted like a work of art.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/4/2013
This story is incredible. Seriously, I'm crying. So well written and so sad (can't believe you killed Tyler) but, I love it.
So pleeeease update? •-•
Maryam25 chapter 5 . 7/8/2013
Wow! You've done a great job with this. I hope you will continue, I know it has been a while since your last update. I really enjoyed the format of the story and it's very interesting. Hope to see that you continue. All the best.
Maryam25 chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
I thought I was the only one...I love the Damon/Caroline/Stefan friendship/sibling type relationship. I look forward to reading the rest of your story. Very well-written.

Thanx
tangled6 chapter 4 . 7/1/2013
Update? Update, please? You left off at such a good part...how teasing of you!
tuzin chapter 5 . 6/24/2013