Reviews for Silent Hill: Rebirth
Mikkel chapter 15 . 3/14/2014
Amazing endings but I feel like the dark ending should've been her as dark Heather and when James rushes into the church she looks at him and he burns up turning into ashes.
savemgs chapter 15 . 2/20/2013
Hay i loved the story this place need more SH fic like yours. But one just thing James is 19 years older then Heather...silent Hill 2 is set 10 years after the events of the first Silent Hill game, sometime in 1993 James is 29 at the time Silent Hill 3 is set in the year 2000 and James would be 36 in the 2000.
your set in the year 2001 that would make James 37.
JD325 chapter 13 . 9/5/2012
Why did you take so long! I love this chapter! Great work with P.H. You forgot a few attacks though, punching, tongue lashing and so on. The double headed axe was a nice touch, but Heather doesn't look like an axe person. I miss your author's notes, it's easier to assimilate the story with author's notes. Maybe you can add a fight seen between the Hunter and P.H? Silent Hill 2 is great, some consider it the best in the series. A lot more running around town though. But like origins, you could take and use the Great Knife.
P.S. This is 325 using his his initials.
325 chapter 12 . 8/27/2012
Great work with chapter 12! I'm exited as to what else your going to bring up! And a poece of advice, you can add more weapons in your story, considering the fact that in that universe you are the god and you control there fates.
mjwesker chapter 11 . 8/23/2012
I don't understand why you're bringing James into the story if you haven't played SH2. It's like reviewing a product online that you've never used.

But apart from that, I think the story is really good so far. I think you've written Vincent and Heather very well.
325 chapter 11 . 8/23/2012
Nice Chapter! I see you've improved with your characters, Also , I forgot to mention this but great work with the monsters! The fact that they don't need to take a fritz load of bullets means that they're more realistic! and thanks for the link, I haven't finished the game yet(memory card's broken) but I was on the round where I saw the tiny shmutz and his Novistador Bodyguards. Keep up the goodwork Resident evil fan! And judging by the photo, your a woman then aren't you? just asking!

with love
325
325 chapter 10 . 8/22/2012
First, why end your story so quickly? Second, the name Rust Saw isn't so bad. 3rd, I'm leaving a friggin review so will you please get on with your story! Consider the consistency of your story and use the actual facts from the game. Your a great writer, you just have to fix a few things.

As for the character reccomendation...

The Hunter

.8 ft tall
.muscular frame (like pyramid head)
.wears a gas mask simmilair to the order soldiers from the movie, Blood red trenchcoat, heavy leather gloves and heavy leather boots.
.uses the Great Maul in combat.
. Represents Heathers hatred towards the Monsters and Claudia as it assaults the Monsters with a vengful ferocity.
. Doesn't attack unless attacked.
325 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Hey! It's actually very nice to find someone else who likes both Resident Evil and Silent Hill! First, the real Silent Hill 2 trailer has been released, just saying, second, that shmuck who told you your a bad writer, well, he/she/it is wrong. Just be consistent on your stories and nothing will go wrong. First question, what happened to the Closer on the roof? Did other people see it? Second, if ever it did, won't it spark up other Silent Hill survivors? And what about the helicopters? Won't the goverment notice? And last, can you add James Sunderland? He's one of the most intresting charcters in the series and if we base it on the "In Leave" ending, he's still alive in Silent Hill, stuck on a full circle (for details and information, please refer to the Silent Hill Wiki). I love your story, just read the first chapter, beautifully twisted, consideratly noted and honestly made, please continue your story and I'll wait and read eagerly with my trusty cellphone. And try adding a pseudo character, I'll leave you guessing at that and one very important question, what are the RE games for the Ps2, have you played RE 4 and if you have... Who the hell is Ramon Salazar?!

With love
325
CDWonka chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Oh, your story is called 'Silent Hill Rebirth?' Tell me more about how your spin on things is original.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/8/2012
plz end this soon k thanks
SarcasticSpy chapter 10 . 8/7/2012
What. The. Fuck. Did i just read?

After struggling to get through all of punctuation errors, tense errors, and formatting errors through the whole story mind you, I was left wondering 'Why the hell am I still reading this?' I'm sorry for being so blunt, but then again, why should I? When you can't even use a fucking paragraph correctly, did you finish grade school?

The sheer ignorance of calling your story 'The Sequel to SH3' is appalling, there is no emotion in the writing, half the time I feel like a robot wrote this or that everyone is speaking in monotone. The lack of punctuation makes the story nearly impossible to read, tac on the terrible format and sentence structure and what you are left with is total and utter shit.

Slow the fuck down when writing and revise, revise, FUCKING REVISE your work. Don't just submit your first draft, because every chapter and i'm being generous when calling them chapters, feels like you did just that. You wanted a review to continue to update it right? Well this is what you wanted.
Mr BlackOps80 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
great stuff
Chillediplier chapter 9 . 8/5/2012
Continued:

I've read through the whole thing. I can see where you said how the 7th chapter would start getting better...just barely. Sure, you've learned to format a bit better, but that's it. You add punctuations incorrectly and at times use too many commas, while now you're back to barely using them at all. In this chapter alone, the paragraphs start with 'Heather' 23 times, and now 'Vincent' 13 times. Try using 'She' or 'He' once or twice. And speaking of Vincent, he said specifically in the third game that he hates fighting. Why is he in a boss battle? I'm not even going to get into what I saw with the past few chapters, all I can say is...wow...please, PLEASE let this be a troll fic.
Chillediplier chapter 3 . 8/5/2012
I seriously hope this is a troll fic, otherwise, there's just no hope for humanity anymore. 'Who would want to walk around Silent Hill with a backpack'. Really? Anyone with half a brain cell and the will to survive and gather supplies maybe? Also, the sheer lack of commas, periods and emotion in the dialogue is so hard to read it's nearly impossible. Usually, I talk about too much, this has too little. Almost every paragraph (if it can be called a paragraph where it's mostly just a sentence half the time) starts with the word 'Heather'. And you don't need so many Author's Notes in the middle of a story, if any at all. Also, the justification on why the characters are still alive is ridiculous. If you want an example on how to do it right, here's a spoiler for my SH fic, which I doubt you'll read. Vincent's not alive, he's an embodiment of the town from the protagonist's POV. He even says, "Call me a 'spirit'", as he knows he was dead. I've only read a third of how this story is, but I imagine it doesn't get much better than this.
David Mizic chapter 9 . 7/19/2012