Reviews for Hanging by a Moment
One of the best ALPHA Pair stories ever. I really love this. *sobs*
bloodshot chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Can you make a sequel?
Blodigealach chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
ALL OF THESE FEELINGS. UGH.

THANK YOU. THANK YOU. I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER, THANK YOU.

I will forever imagine that Rikkai wins. I will Tarundoru!Slap myself if I think otherwise! JOSHOU RIKKAI!

It's beautiful as always. I'm making weird face and funny noises as I read this. And I love how you slip a little of Renji/Akaya there, it's just perfect.

Keep on writing!
Faoiltierna chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
I deny that Seigaku will win, yup ;-) But totally believe that Yukimura will survive! (Stalemate isn't winning, right? Have to have that second fight later!)

Such beautiful descriptions and the dialog is just so perfect. I love reading your stories :-) Yay!

(And I agree about Ouji. I love watching him on Boogie Woogie Night with Kato and Kimeru...flirting with Kime...LOL!)
WorldisMine chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Waaah. Again. You amaze me. I wish I could write as well as you do. *sigh* THANK YOU FOR THIS AMAZING STORY
RikkaiDaiLove chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Once again, your writing is amazing. I love feudal era stories, and this was a great sequel to Making Memories. Kimi no Shinjiteru is one of my favorite songs from the musical, and this story completely covers that song. And I'm just going to ignore PoT cannon and pretend that Rikkai wins and Alpha Pair lives together forever and ever... because I still hate that Seigaku won. But that's a rant for another day!

Another great story and I can't wait to read more from you!