Reviews for Watch Me
lisamichelle17 chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
This o/s was so perfectly written so thank you for writing it for Michelle on her birthday. A few of my thoughts:

1) I have to admit that I've been waiting for a story that had a voyeuristic side to it and I loved that it was you that wrote it.

2) I loved how your Edward and Bella watched each other and Bella's love of a man that had good taste in watches.

3) Even though it was an Edward and Bella story I loved your writing of the supporting characters. Rose, Alice and Jasper all came into play when it came to bring Edward and Bella together.

4) I loved the way that Edward woo'd Bella. He spent a lot of money on her and it was well worth it. Edward and Bella's attraction to each other was very clear from the beginning of this story but it grew more and even more as they continued to watch each other. It was so beautifully written to see how they came together, not only physically but also emotionally.

5) I loved that Edward was the one that asked her out to dinner. The dinner they shared lead to powerful and sensual encounter with each other in his condo/apartment. It was so beautiful and intimate to me. I loved how they both could not take their hands off each other.

I know it's complete but I have to be honest that if you ever decide to write anymore of this story I know I would enjoy it. Thank you *hugs*
LostIntimidation chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Hahaha nice ending. Very cute if a bit disturbing how many dollars worth of accessories were in this little story ;)
Mell C chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Amazing what you can do in a one shot. Thank you- just great.
sassygirl156 chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
humina, humina ... never given much thought to watches, but I do love me a nice looking, well built man in a suit that fits in all the right places! Your descriptions had me salivating ... like I'm the only one, right? ;) This is a fantastic one-shot, not that you've ever written anything other than great stuff. If you were moved to write a chapter or two giving us the deets on a)the rest of the night, and b)how things develop-I'd be oh so very grateful. Really!

I'm sure the birthday girl was tickled pink! Happy b'day PawsPeaches, and it was so nice that we all got to share your b'day present!
modernsafari chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Nice! I'll have to thank pawspeaches for having a birthday! Thanks for sharing! xx
Elli-Iris chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Well TY R.A. & TY Michelle for wanting this and sharing it. What a hot, voyouristic fantasy this was played out. Love it! Iris~Elli
deleted010203 chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Unnnnnngggghhhh! Fabulous! Such a great story. I worked in a very high end watch boutique in Las Vegas for several years and, oh yeah, there is something so sexy about a gorgeous watch on an equally gorgeous wrist! With worn in jeans or an Armani suit, doesn't matter :)

Love to see this continued!
jpmoonlight chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
oh my god , oh my god oh my god... This was WOW... i loves it... Babes, do u plan another chapter?

i'd love to read it...
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
As always woman, you are brilliant. Makes me look at a well dressed man a little closer. My obsession is the jeans and t-shirt man . . . especially an older pair of worn in jeans, yum! So, watches, huh? ~Christy
kel929 chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
oh i hope and pray we will see more of them... so so so good
happymelt chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
I need a cocktail. And I'm 2nd hand celebrating PawsPeaches birfday... big time! ;) Thank you for sharing the sweet-tart!
froggyqueen chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Cute o/s! I needed it after all the angst floating around lately.
DarlingDjuna chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
goddamn.
TheKristiana chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
oh so so perfect! i love the story! wish i was a bit longer! but as always your brilliant!

all the best

kristiana!
mrsfifty chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Damn...this is so sexy oneshot
286 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »