Reviews for Watch Me
Courtney37 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
HOLY HELLFIRE! that was PERFECT! I loved every second of that. from the watches to Alice, and Jasper setting them two up to the sex on the bed at the end. amazing. thanks soo much.
Jenny Window chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
I loved all the ways they "watched" each other. I agree, a watch on an attractive man's wrist is sexy. Combine that image with the voyeurism taking place between these two and the 'rawrrr' meter was off the scale. "So you've seen me..." Mind blowing. Thanks for letting us all share in the presents!
Babette12 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
What a lovely way to spend a lunch break! I really needed this, hon. Something sweet and wonderful to pull me from work for a respite.

I'm with Bella, there's something about a well-dressed man. Granted, guys look great in jeans and a t-shirt, but put him in a suit? That's when they look best. *wipes away drool*

Wow, $30k in watches? I will never know what that kind of wealth is like. I can't even fathom spending that much. I do hope they get along outside the bedroom as well, because he's paid a hefty price for this relationship!

Great job, hon! loved it! xoxo!
LMBB chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
This was a lovely surprise. Michelle is a lucky girl.

Thanks for sharing it with everybody else.
ahz chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Wow! That was unbelievably HOT! Loved it!
tinkrbe1l3 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
i thought you might leave this tale with a fade to black but your final line couldnt have been hotter or more perfect for these two. i audibly said, "wooo", as i let out the air i was holding.

such a sexy and rich one shot. i mention rich because i loved the casual wealth of your characters. there was a sexy opulence to their thoughts and environment that was fun to read. transporting.

ive always enjoyed your work and your style so this is no exception. since the object of my obsession has taken to wearing wristwatches the last few months, i couldn't have drooled over your Edward more. even tho it isn't my birthday, happy you shared this and thanks for the Monday pick-me-up.
Shahula chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Gah, still love this! It was such a full and rich story, even as a o/s. So happy you decided to post and share with all of fanfic. :)
abw05 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Wow~that was hot. Great job.
TessLouise chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Fun! Thank you.
CrazyLittleWriter chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Beautifully written - thank you for sharing. This also made me realise how much I like watches on men! Happy Birthday Michelle!
SunflowerFran chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Loved, loved, loved this so much...wish there was more, much more. Thanks so much for writing.
jennchris821 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
love it!
cherryBlossomsTattoo chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
G...
pamaroo chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Wow... this was one hot story! I'd love to see it continued sometime! thanks for sharing
Mylisssa chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Wow! I had to stop reading several times to squeal and let it all sink in. Wonderful!
276 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »