Reviews for Watch Me
Shahula chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Gah, still love this! It was such a full and rich story, even as a o/s. So happy you decided to post and share with all of fanfic. :)
abw05 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Wow~that was hot. Great job.
TessLouise chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Fun! Thank you.
CrazyLittleWriter chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Beautifully written - thank you for sharing. This also made me realise how much I like watches on men! Happy Birthday Michelle!
SunflowerFran chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Loved, loved, loved this so much...wish there was more, much more. Thanks so much for writing.
jennchris821 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
love it!
cherryBlossomsTattoo chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
G...
pamaroo chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Wow... this was one hot story! I'd love to see it continued sometime! thanks for sharing
Mylisssa chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Wow! I had to stop reading several times to squeal and let it all sink in. Wonderful!
grabadietcoke chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Only you, only you can make me look at watches in a totally different light. This is so damn smart, fun, and incredibly sexy!
JenDoesGym chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
GAH! That was so hot and sexy. Really awesome and tense build up.
PAWsPeaches chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
So, There is no possible way for me to communicate my adoration for you, love for this story or appreciation and excitement for this through a review, much less words. If I could open up my heart and show you a 3d hologram of all the feelings I've felt because of it, that might give you a slight idea of how wonderfully it has affected me, but I can't so I can say thank you... forever, so much.

when I first saw the story title and the blinkie that Rose made, I literally squealed like a kid and came off of my chair. I could not believe you had already gotten this together and was so damn excited to dive in. And then I started reading. I lost my breath when Bella stood at her window, eating an apple while watching him dress and then... he puts on the wristwatch.

my heartbeat sped up.

It's always been this way... since college at least, when she found herself drawn most to older guys, graduate school hotties excelling in business or law. When her girls were attending frat parties she was conversing over drinks at swanky hotel bars, and if her suitors were lucky, she let them take her home. Nowadays they're Wall Street darlings, consultants and brokers. The occasional CEO

or COO, provided they aren't drowning in self

importance and douchebaggery

I looooved that part! and then I loved how you forged a relationship between edward and jasper! omg that was perfect! and the whole alice/e/j meeting in the elevator! the sequence of events leading up to their meeting was so perfectly played out for two strangers. It made it so real.

and then I kinda died at this:

"I want to... know what she likes." Edward smiles, shrugging.

"Watches," blurts Alice. "She loves watches."

"Wrist watches?"

"Yeah."

Edward frowns."Does she have one? I could..."

"She has a couple, but it's men's watches she likes."

"She likes to wear men's watches, or she likes the way they look on men?"

"Both."

YUP! DED.

Yeah. He's gorgeous, Al. Gorgeous. And he just... looks like money. I bet he has more than one watch. I bet they're all fabulous."

*totally sounds like something one of us watch enthusiasts would say lolol, loved this*

you outdid yoyrself on the most fantastic watch research as well, lol! The TAG! AHHHH!

She loves the way the cool surfaces of the watch feel against her warm skin. She loves imagining this secret admirer, wondering what he looks like, wondering if he's as worthy of her affection and attraction as someone like the sky god.

SKY GOD! AND SKY GOD- LOVE THIS NAME

and then... the intense level of thrill in this elevator scene made me buckle:

Bella's heart leaps crazily in her chest. She doesn't know whether to check him out or pretend he doesn't exist. She hasn't been this nervous since college.

Maybe not even then.

She feels him beside her, smells him: mint, cotton, cologne. A shudder works its way up her body.

His hand dangles at his side, inches away from hers. Bella glances down, curious to see what sort of what he's wearing. It would really complete the voyeuristic fantasy she's got going on each morning.

It's a Tag Heuer.

Grand Carrera.

*SIRENS SOUNDING*

and then:

Heart pounding, Bella finally sneaks a peek at the sky god. He smirks down at her, startling her with his attention. Looking away as if his brilliance will burn her, Bella stares straight ahead. This is definitely new for her. She can be quiet, but she's never been shy, and while she might be single, she knows she's a good catch.

HOMYGOD SO BEAUTIFULLY INTENSE!

and then when they dress/undress knowing the other is watching my insides were all twisty turning gooey goodness and the next morning he smiled and waved and i died!

and then he sends her a movado with a note to meet him and I soared! aaaa! when she came in and he spoke up behind her and then she ends up pressed to the glass I kind of lost some braincells from my excitement,lol.

i loved this:

He's always behind her, and she always wants to see him. "Yes," she breathes, stepping away from him to sit on the edge of his bed. She grins, motioning him to continue. "Go on." She's getting the chance to see him take his clothes off for once, and she's got front row seats.

and a perfect lemon with a PERFECT ENDING!

thank you thank you so so much Ro! I know everyone else will continue to enjoy this just as much as me.
meadow11 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
hot damn! who knew watches could be that hot? I sure as hell didn't! loved it :)
dlhk chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Ung. Ung. Ung. Sakdbdjdbsksbskznakzndkc zkansk! Ung. So freaking hot. Seriously. I'm dying. I adored this. Like seriously. It was perfect. I love that she had been watching him for awhile. I love that she just undresses the second she walks in the door. And I LOVE men's watches too and by far the sexiest thing my hubby wears is his omega sea master planet ocean. Mmmm. Steel on steel with the orange rim. Soooo sexy. Thank you so much for writing this and sharing it. Your words are always incredible. -mommyofboth
m244robp chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
I just love how you knock these stories out of the park! This was awesome! Thank you, Rochelle! It's writers like you that make hanging around in the world of ff worth it.
270 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »