Reviews for Remember, Believe, and Rest
Thorkone chapter 1 . 1/14
Oh. The devil is the the details. I loved how you used the thong brushing against her arm twice, and kept returning to it.

You know... I never thought about it, but I love the idea that he was incapable of bruising for lack of blood. It's been far too long since I watched Buffy (overdue for a marathon), so I don't remember if there was ever any suggestion of that. I think it speaks quite loudly for the believability of this fic that I'm wondering. Really well done!

Also, I can never get anything out in this few words - I appreciate how tightly written it is.
Aileil chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Thank you for this story, I always thought his rescue was a bit lacking in feeling. No way anyone could have sprung back that quickly.
Loopybell chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
I've read this before and it was just as moving the second time round. I really think this may have been what happened, at least I hope it was!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
their connection is beautiful
RngrThorne chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
I never thought I'd read something that would make me cheer for Buffy/Spike. Especially something this short. Good job.
DracoAngelOfLight chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
love this ... buffy taking care of spike love it ... oh yes I DO!
RoseMarie Kaye chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Nice job!

Found you through The Buzz. I knew if I found one excellent writer and followed their faves, I'd get instant access to the cream of the site lol I look forward to exploring your faves too!
Kasloumor chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
I agree - season 7 is lacking small episodes like this. I found it hard to like Buffy very much watching it. Anyway thanks!
Sci-fi Christian chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Love this one-shot! I love Spike and Buffy's relationship during season seven! Great job! Can't wait to read more of your stories. :)
Seapea chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Thank you, PeaceHeather, for this little story. The last line was so powerful. I'm filing it away into my "consider it canon" folder. :)
Lyzzybelle chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
That was beautiful!
MaireAilbhe chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Oh, so wonderful!

Thank you so much! :)
Gast chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Wow, that was one beautiful peace... and it somehow hurts to read it. I had tears in my eyes the whole time, just like I had when I watched the scene in which buffy cuts him loose... thank you for sharing this with us!
Nos chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
You always make the best hurt/comfort. This is now my head Canon.
ginar369 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
He's right Giles would never have believed him. They completely forgot any good he did that year with Glory or the time while Buffy was dead. As soon as she came back he was back to being pond scum. If he didn't break with Glory and give up Dawn why would he do it now?