Reviews for Rivalry
MYK-ON chapter 4 . 3/10/2014
More more more!
Romiette-Misfit chapter 4 . 3/6/2013
Are you going to update the story
otakumaku18 chapter 4 . 6/22/2012
I really love this story please update! I'm so curious of what is going to happen next!
Batros940 chapter 4 . 4/20/2012
Please let it be Naruto who came to Hinata. Hinata and Sasuke pairings make me sick.
trinity456 chapter 4 . 4/20/2012
It's a nice story, but can you please make your chapters longer? It's a little short now! :)
Asuka Kawashima chapter 3 . 4/16/2012
Awesome chapter!

I wonder what's the relationship between Hinata and Sasuke before...

Update soon!
CharNinja LOL chapter 3 . 4/16/2012
Good story update when you can
MDA chapter 2 . 3/15/2012
Don't delete this story. It's really good. I would be devastated if that happen. Grant me your mind of storytelling. :3
Asuka Kawashima chapter 2 . 3/14/2012
Awesome chapter! I hope to see Hinata's POV... Update soon!
Asuka Kawashima chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Awesome chapter! Poor Naruto... I like the start.
P5yCH0 chapter 2 . 3/14/2012
While it's always sad to see so small chapters, I really liked Naruto emotions in it.

Can't wait for more.
Yomitoru chapter 2 . 3/14/2012
Great chapter.

Also, I would like say something. You shouldn't bribe people for reviews, the reason you should be on this website is because you love publishing stories, not the reviews. Though reviews are nice it shouldn't be the reason the you're here. I can't tell you how many times I've seen a good story get deleted because of the same senario. Also just because you don't get a lot of reviews doesn't mean that nobody reads it. If you really want to see how many people read your stories then check your story traffic.

By the way, new authors don't get as much reviews at first but keep at it.(Sorry if I sound like a flamer)
nonjames chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
I need more insite but I'll keep I eye on this