Reviews for Bungle in the Jungle
Elanyeverywhere chapter 3 . 8/18/2014
I just f** love it too much!
mysteryc chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
this story is really really awesome! I usually don't write reviews, because english isn't my first language and I'm unsecure about writing in it, but I just had to write you guys something.
Your story was absolutely amazing! You nailed the characters and wrote something really enthralling - so much that I got much too less sleep last night :)
Thx for sharing - I really hope there will be a sequel to this story!
Many greetings from Germany
Catrin
hawkeyeforever chapter 3 . 5/20/2013
This was sheer brilliancy! Happy Writing:)
ectobiiologist chapter 3 . 5/15/2013
That was amazing! ;u; Great job!
Hdfm chapter 3 . 2/25/2013
Wow this story is so amazing! I love how you portrayed the characters and gave the plot lots of twists! The setting is really awesome as well :) gret job, keep up the good work!
Jelsemium chapter 3 . 1/7/2013
Good story! I sense a sequel in the wind. :-)
lederra chapter 3 . 10/27/2012
I really enjoyed this story, it was brilliant!
killing u with umbrellas chapter 3 . 10/22/2012
Loved it
Storm.Gazer chapter 3 . 10/14/2012
Awesome
pike2 chapter 3 . 9/24/2012
Really enjoyed this story? Will there be a sequel?
Flynne chapter 3 . 8/19/2012
Definitely quite late reviewing, but better late than never. Very engaging, very suspenseful, very well-written! Incredibly funny despite all the peril. And you did a good job of having the guys convey distress without turning them into little girls. ;) I really enjoyed this story!
amba gurl chapter 3 . 8/11/2012
i love it :D there isn't enough clint stories! especially funny ones with tony!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/9/2012
Honestly do NOT understand why anyone hasto ruin a really goodstory by using G-damn. THERE IS NEVER a need to take the Lord'snamein vain - NEVER. It isappalling to me that anyone can have so little respect for God. He doesnotask much of usyou know. I hope you will reconsider using such a foul term in your future writing. Fromwhat Ican seeYOU ARE WAY BETTER THAN THAT.
Meowse chapter 3 . 6/14/2012
Abso-freikin-lutley AWESOME! I particularly loved Tony's reaction to the giant spider, I laughed so hard that my husband actually pulled his head out of his computer game to ask what was wrong. Of course I read it out loud to him, he didn't appreciate it very much. (Not my fault he's extremely arachnophobic!)
Nana56 chapter 3 . 6/4/2012
Very good. Love the Avengers and you had them down perfectly. Tony and Clint's relationship was perfect.

Very nicely done. :)