Reviews for Walks of Life
ChaotixController chapter 10 . 11/30/2013
Now this is chaotic fanfiction. Good work you do
Blitz190 chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Cool story :)
assassin x chapter 10 . 11/20/2012
realy good. might want to start tieing stories together if thats what your doing. if not keep it up. realy excelent storie(s)
YoungTakinom chapter 10 . 7/5/2012
Poor Sarah. I'm sure you have other things to do, but please make a sequal for this chapter. As for the other one, I could see it turning into a side-story. That would not be a bad thing.
Con-Artist643 chapter 10 . 6/25/2012
I love this XD lol It's hard to find a good chaotic fic and this is definitely a good one w can't wait for more
Twiphase chapter 10 . 6/24/2012
Encore, encore, encore XD

please continue :)
Starart132 chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Sorry it took tome time to review but your small stories are great. I love each of them. The first chapter is well written. It's a shame that Iflar isn't use in the series.

Well keep the good work.
Toaneo07 Ver2.0 chapter 10 . 6/15/2012
coool
Twiphase chapter 8 . 6/2/2012
Idea 1: a pair of really identical triplets first impression wasn't good at first especially when they are mischievous tricksters. First born is a Underworlder player whos personality is figuratively like 'fire' and 'power', second born is a Mipedian player whos personality is figuratively like 'air' and 'speed', and the third born is a Overworlder player whos personality is figuratively like 'water' and 'wisdom'. The sad thing is, no one else but them can tell which triplet is which.

Idea 2: a boy name Alyson, who was the first M'arrillian player, who, like Alice, believes up to six impossible things before breakfast, revisits Perim on after his 13th birthday. It was boring until he meet his favirote fluidmorphers Dror'niq and Anger'keem and his favorite kha'ralls Blak'drin, Baharakatan the coralsmith, amd Vitar'zu, who mysteriously recognize him and welcomed him as a long lost friend even though he didn't recall meeting them before at first until eventually he remembered he did meet them when he was seven.
Toaneo07 chapter 8 . 6/1/2012
coool
YoungTakinom chapter 8 . 5/30/2012
I'm really enjoying this work. I would call it a story, but since it's a group of them, that wouldn't be very accurate.
dragon force chapter 7 . 4/26/2012
cooool
Spyrofan777 chapter 6 . 4/8/2012
Awesomeness...

That is all.
Toaneo07 Ver2.0 chapter 6 . 4/5/2012
oi ,oi ,had one of iparu or melke o a marillians
CoalTreasure chapter 5 . 3/29/2012
Awesome job. I'm looking forward to more chapters. Do you do requests? Can you do a fluffy chapter with Gespadan and a little girl, please?
35 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »