Reviews for Truthfully
Ren chapter 38 . 9/13
*hugs for you*
This is a truly wonderful story. I feel really happy reading this :D
I hope for more (of course)...
I want to see more friendship between Loki and the Avengers

For now I’ll just hold on to this warm and fuzzy feeling
Thanks *hugs again*
Kichi chapter 38 . 8/31
I loved this story!
Jaimie chapter 38 . 8/26
I have been looking for well written Loki redemption fics, and this is one of the best written, interestingly characterized (not now-canon complaint, but a unique and in-character take on how the characters were presented in I think 2003?) and accurate to the way mental illness is and feels. I like how the character of Dr Moran seems like an authentic part of the story, and a fully realized character in her own right. I love how Loki's relationships with the Avengers develop. I also want to commend you again for a pretty accurate portrayal of mental illness, and recovery! I don't even know what else to say. Please keep writing, you are clearly very talented, and thanks for the great fic!
kricket is cool chapter 38 . 8/4
Absolutely a magnificent piece of work. You did an outstanding job.
QueenTatooine chapter 38 . 8/3
So I really enjoyed reading this. Thank you so much for sharing.

Not sure it entirely fits your world but the one shot I'd love to see is one where Odin, recognizing all the good she has done for Loki, wants to offer her the position of psycho therapist to all of Asgard... for all eternity...
RinDrakaina chapter 38 . 8/2
Thank you for this amazing piece of writing. I'm off to read the rest of your books.
RocketReina chapter 38 . 7/28
I loved this fic...Wonferful proytayal of characters and it was interesting...halfway through the fic I realized the doctor was actually Moran whereas i had thought it was doctor Moron and i couldnt stop laughing my head off.
Just loved this...Good work -
Emma Lipardi chapter 38 . 7/22
I loved this.
The End Does Not Exist
The fact that Steve was in there is something I find funny as hell!
"Was there something in the water that was making everyone he knew spontaneously seek his forgiveness?"
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Lol I love ur eloquent writing.
Nope not a supervillain. An antihero at the most. :P
Are YOU trying to make me ship a different avenger each chapter with Loki!

Cause it sure as hell is working:)
Dude... After Tony said, "Who the fuck says inebriated when they're drunk?" In such wonderful terms I was all like you do apparently and then I was struck down laughing when I read the next sentence. Ha ha we think d same!
broken5pieces chapter 18 . 7/20
As far as my mind can tell... this is the real story and no one else can dispel that notion.
2,490 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »