Reviews for Truthfully
WazupRose chapter 38 . 3/12
That was a beautiful story! I’m amazed at how well you handled the therapy sessions. Loki just felt so real, and Caroline was really clever. My main complaint is that there was very little of Bruce, Natasha, or Clint in it. You explained why, but I still wish they were featured more. Amazing story!
KiatosTenku chapter 38 . 3/12
I loved every once of this story. I was sad to see it end...ish.I loved being able to see what Loki could be capable of!
Argentum Anubis chapter 6 . 3/8
Kinda a sad chapter. But I like it. It does well to show what Loki is like.
Argentum Anubis chapter 2 . 3/7
A hilarious chapter. I enjoyed this one very much. Cannot wait to see what else is in store for Loki and the others.
MiniAshke chapter 38 . 2/9
Beautifully done. I felt that you did an accurate portrayal of all the characters and situations to make a believable and compelling story.
mcdreamer9 chapter 13 . 1/27
I only just started this story and I am in desperate need of words to describe how much I love it. There are so many small details that you nailed about Loki and it's like I'm reading the original character idea, not fanfiction. Everything about this story, from the way Thor and Loki both twist their hands to how you describe Thor as succumbing to rage and Loki as despair, it's absolutely perfect.
IWouldGetUpButNah chapter 9 . 1/22
Ok, I kbwo the storybis already, like, done and atuff, but I think Loki needs a pet. Just sayin. It would be super freaking cute
IWouldGetUpButNah chapter 7 . 1/22
I think you wrote an icredable chapter and a simple mistake doesn't mean that you're any less for it. I absolutely love this fic, you've done an amazing job!
IWouldGetUpButNah chapter 3 . 1/22
Omfg I love this so much
KimicThranduilion chapter 38 . 1/16
This is by far the most well written story I have ever had the pleasure of reading on this site. Hats off to you. Everyone was in character - I love the arch you took Loki through. It is just simply a masterpiece. Beautifully and wonderfully done.
LaDameDuWarren chapter 38 . 1/1
Thanks for this good moment !
GoldenGryphon chapter 3 . 12/23/2017
You made me laugh enough that I tried to breathe some biscuit and ended up scaring the cat. Thank you.
I have spent the majority of my life talking to one psychologist or psychiatrist or "family therapist" or another. I have ranted and paced and cried and been offered advice by people who seemed too 'together' to be tolerated. Thank you for catching the essence of those hour long conversations, as well as the helpful advice that was handed out.
Thank you for writing this, and making the characters interesting and flawed in an understandable way. I look forward to reading the rest of the story.
Thank you, also, for being willing to post this creative work in a public forum where random people can read and comment on it. That shows a particular kind of bravery I admire.
Best thoughts.
Kyrell Lyn chapter 38 . 12/9/2017
omg sorry I mean the most wonderful stories I have ever read... not written...
Kyrell Lyn chapter 38 . 12/5/2017
It is one of the most wonderful stories I have ever written
. Now it is almost 2 am and I should wake up in 3 hours but I don't regret reading this until now. Beautiful work!
Hummingbird chapter 34 . 12/2/2017
*slaps you upside the head with a salmon*
I'm kidding. This is amazing - the writing, the characterisation, the plot, the hilarity, the characterisation, the relationships between the characters, and did I mention the characterisation?
This has got to be my favourite Thor fanfiction yet. I LOVE how you write Thor and Loki and their interactions are wonderful. Furthermore, the interactions and eventual friendship between Loki and the other Avengers are gold! And Doctor Moran is awesome - as the story began she slowly grew on me until lo and behold, she was one of my favourite characters.
I'm rereading the whole thing and your little notes at the end are just the cherry on top of a beautifully frosted, delicious, wonderful cake. I laughed out loud when I got to the salmon one, so as a thank you for this amazing story, I'll take a leaf out of Loki's book with edible gratitude:
*cooks you a wild salmon dish (because wild is better than farmed, according to the supermarket lady)*
2,448 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »