Reviews for Truthfully
BlessedHope chapter 38 . 9/14
This (the ending, the story, the feels) makes me so happy. The end just speaks of contentment, and that is so amazingly wonderful! Hearts and hugs everywhere, I swear. (My hufflepuff is kicking in big time here. Apologies :) ) it's just so sugary sweet it's giving me a cavity. But thank you so so much for writing this!
sezzac155 chapter 38 . 8/6
An open-ended ending. Just the way I like it. And I think an appropriate way to finish Loki's story. And I do mean Loki's story. All versions. It's the way I see it happening for MCU!Loki at this point if he somehow survives Infinity War and its sequel.
This was such a great fanfic. The ending and the whole thing really, makes me want to read more. Good job. Really.
teedub chapter 26 . 8/5
Round about Ch 12 I had to skip to the end to see if Loki got his magic back. I was so focused upon that I that couldn't concentrate on the story. I'm so glad I did because once I got my answer, I could really immerse myself in the story and Loki's growth and healing. So far, it's been marvelous. I love Loki as a standard default. But this Loki, this Loki is wonderful! I want to be around him and soak up his presence. I want to hang out with him, to know him, and for him to consider me a friend. I really love this Loki. As well as the rest of the Avengers, but mainly Loki.
The Richmaster chapter 6 . 8/4
I could definitely feel the desperation here
The Richmaster chapter 5 . 8/4
I liked the reveal of Moran's knowledge; competence is so rare in fictional therapists
9Yamada being the only other to come to mind right now)
The Richmaster chapter 4 . 8/4
Describing Asgard as big is something I haven't seen before but it fits well and the banter was fun
The Richmaster chapter 3 . 8/4
Nice chapter; I enjoyed the Tower prank and the comment on human goodwill and granola
The Richmaster chapter 2 . 8/4
Nice chapter; it's good to get an idea of where we are in the time line, I liked the therapist's notes parts and Thor at the end was just great
The Richmaster chapter 1 . 8/4
This seems like the start to a really interesting idea; I particularly liked the extended summary
lolz chapter 2 . 7/30
thor you fucking dumbass
sezzac155 chapter 16 . 7/20
This chapter man. This chapter. I've been reading this fic basically non stop for the past couple of days. And it was this chapter that kind of almost made me cry. Loki getting the validation that he needs, yes!
And Steve and Loki together not really in a 'shippy' way but a 'almost friends' way, Also yes!
I'm enjoying this very much. And will continue reading it.
SamMason666 chapter 37 . 6/13
Amazing story, thank you.
AnaBookWorm chapter 38 . 5/11
Absolutely love the story!
Darke13 chapter 38 . 4/25
This was a very therapeutic read. Thank you for writing this tale of redemption. Your characterization was absolutely amazing and the emotional depth of the characters(especially ) really brought them to life and I felt as if I was right there alongside them. Thank you for this stunning piece of art.
Lov it, can't wait to see what heppens next
2,427 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »