Reviews for Sacrifice
Anon chapter 1 . 2/3
Oh ya, this is AMAZING!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
This is very well done, loved it, wish the sex part was longer though.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
It was amazing! Like 50 Shades (but maybe better).
Rini x Ryo chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
You did a very good job. I enjoyed it greatly.
faith.phillips.758 chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Very well written I just loved it.
fringeperson chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Well... that was... delightfully dirty.
Kathy chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Best ive ever seen. I review many fan fictions and write reviews on authors this is one I must share on my blog!
the iz chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
jesus, this was sooo good. you're so right about table sex being just such an obvious progression for them XD
A fan chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
First? My, my. You, dearie, are a natural at this! I can hardly believe it's your first. Beautifully written; really ;)
Linzerj chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Liked it! :)
HelplessRomantic chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
I loved it! The reason for him valuing the chiped cup much more interesting than what they showed in the show. I wish you would write other chapters.
YoureHideousILoveYou chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
I adored it! Fantastic smut!
NicoleMuenchSeidel chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Wonderfully done! Too many fics out there assume that if he wanted her for carnal activities that he'd force her and/or be abusive. I don't think Rum would ever do that. I think he would seduce her...in the end, leaving the choice to her, because her actually wanting him would be more satisfying.
EnCeQuiConcerne chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
You are joking. That cannot be your first smut. Just. No.
Okay, given that it IS your first, massive congrats. You have skillfully avoided all the traps of first time smut writing that leads to awful smut. Because this...this is just perfect.
First there's the tension, which although is the whole point of this specific ficlet, I feel like a lot of people could learn how to build tension in smut fics. You did it so well!
Second, is the language. Which wasn't massively vulgar (to the point where it just seems ridiculous, unrealistic and awful. Moreover, it is a massive turn-off.) But precise enough to get to the point. Which...ah. Is so required and so sparse.
There is a lot more that could be commented on, for instance the rhythm is your writing fits really well to the smut, but I feel these are often the flaws in first smut writing - and the rest of the amazingness comes from the fact you are just an amazing writer.
ChildlikeEmpress chapter 1 . 12/20/2012