Reviews for Broken
Eva84Lynn chapter 38 . 5/29
I love it! Thank you
Love2000AMGlam chapter 38 . 4/21
Maaaaan. This started off so scandalous but ended so fluffy.
Love2000AMGlam chapter 1 . 4/20
I love the swearing in this fic. It's appropriate and not too vulgar. Imagining Wufei say holy shit was quite amusing. lol
Love2000AMGlam chapter 6 . 4/19
"Maybe." OMG I did not see that one coming! I think my blood pressure just rose there. LOL
silvia S.K chapter 38 . 2/13/2016
Yey, the last! I made it for the second time! :O

This chapter is surreal to me because it is so nothing alike my headcanons! D:
Not for you to be offended, please. I respect other people's headcanons. Just saying I personally can't picture "Heero Yuy, father of three" nor relena working at a hospital, even with all the changes in their lives.

Anyway, I was hoping to see Kenny's reaction to "Kenny, I was the gundam pilot that saved this whole planet". But I understand there was no need to make the epilogue longer.

Thank you for this first-half-thrilling, last-half-cute piece of work! Because happy endings are my thing ;)
silvia S.K chapter 37 . 2/13/2016
oh good, last chapter ended in such a cliffhanger!
Btw, talking about cliffhangers the end of chapter 6 was one of the best cliffhangers I've ever read!

I also forgot to comment it before, I love your Heero's sense of humor. Something dry, but just as I imagine it to be.
I disagree on his dramatic behavior this chapter though... I think it was unnecessary.

I also was expecting Relena would make a public announcement before she left for georgia again, so people would know what happened. I sort of imagine she having a fanclub and her fangirls freaking out hahahah I mean...
I am going to belive she will say something after the time she needs to cool off then...
silvia S.K chapter 36 . 2/13/2016
what? she ran? o.o
silvia S.K chapter 35 . 2/13/2016
I think "am I going to be a good mother?" or "can a handle it?" is the question every new mother askes herself
silvia S.K chapter 34 . 2/12/2016
Wait, duo is actually a priest? I don't buy it, but okay... just for the sake of their marriage
silvia S.K chapter 33 . 2/12/2016
Okay, sorry to say this, but I hated that name, so I will just ignore it and think of another name, a non-japanese one

But it is really cute to see them together and safe after all this mess they've been through.

I loved the nurse's reaction to relena's name :)
silvia S.K chapter 32 . 2/12/2016
I don't want to get pregnant. Like, huge fear of it.

That's it.
silvia S.K chapter 31 . 2/12/2016
Heero's like in that episode he jumped the building with no parachut and fixed his own leg hahahah
silvia S.K chapter 30 . 2/12/2016
gezz, she is crazy!
silvia S.K chapter 29 . 2/12/2016
I am shocked that dorothy really thinks she can get away with all this. I mean, even if she gest the legislation down, she would get arrested, woudn't she?

And what a bad time to be in labor, hm?

I just remembered I did read all this already, but it is nice to remember. I sort of already know what is gonna happen next
silvia S.K chapter 28 . 2/12/2016
clapping my hands excitedly! He did it! He did it! He-did-it! :D

nice neighbors btw, I would be so excited if a famous person had become my friend like this