Reviews for Broken
RaptorZeroOne chapter 2 . 1/26
Heero saying I'll kill you to Relena is basically his way of telling her that he loves her XD
Princess Mko chapter 38 . 7/13/2014
So cute story. Congratulations.
IAimless WandererI chapter 38 . 1/20/2013
Despite the constant nagging in the back of my oh so unpleaseable mind over some things I don't agree on, such as Relena crying too much, Une letting the Preventers get corrupted that bad and such, it's still a pretty darn good story.
It's sure hell better than the stuff I used to write.
salimaran08 chapter 38 . 10/10/2012
that was cuuuuuuute;Heero as a father,I couldn't picture him before,but I loved your view ;)
abysmal2218 chapter 38 . 10/9/2012
LOVED IT!
Cavallo1984 chapter 38 . 10/9/2012
I really enjoyed the ending. It put closure to the piece, so that readers do not feel like they have been left hanging, and it pulls at your heart, well at least it did that for me. Great Job and I hope that you write more!
IThoughtMYJokesWereBad chapter 38 . 10/9/2012
AWWWWW! I love, love, love it! This is a great ending to a great story. :D

Tatiasha chapter 38 . 10/9/2012
Oh, I'm so sad this is over, but this was a great epilogue! I really, really hope you continue writing about this pairing, there aren't enough 1xR fics today, least of all as good as this one :)
Fer82 chapter 38 . 10/9/2012
Great finale! Picimidar, was a solid story overall and i appreciate the effort taht you put in the making. Cheers.
IThoughtMYJokesWereBad chapter 37 . 10/8/2012
Awwwww. I love it! Is this the final chapter? It's so cute. I just love this story:)

IThoughtMYJokesWereBad chapter 36 . 10/8/2012
Oh goodness. What is she doing? I'm so excited! It's sad to see this story end, but all good things come to an end:)

IThoughtMYJokesWereBad chapter 35 . 10/8/2012
I have gotten so far behind on my reviews for this story. Tsk, tsk. But I still love it, nonetheless! This chapter is quite sweet. I cannot wait for the wedding!

Tatiasha chapter 36 . 10/4/2012
You have no idea how much I like this fic :) I want to see that wedding!. Mm I also think Heero's outside...
crystal-gundam chapter 36 . 10/4/2012
I bet Heero's outside. Can't wait to read more ! I'm so excited that you're finished the story essentially (and sad at the same time) - I hope it's been a good run for you and you're back soon with a new story (possibly before this one's officially over ?)
Katie Yuy chapter 35 . 10/2/2012
I got a little misty eyed at the end of this chapter. So beautiful :)