Reviews for Broken
Windeen chapter 38 . 8/27
I really liked this story. My only problems with it, were that I happen to like Lady Une and Dorothy... So, I wasn't thrilled with how they were portrayed. But, that aside. I still like this a LOT. Thanks for writing, and posting it!
justwildbeat-rhythmemotion chapter 38 . 7/8
This was a very nice story. Please write a sequel to this story please.
justwildbeat-rhythmemotion chapter 30 . 7/8
This is one story I just can't stop reading.
justwildbeat-rhythmemotion chapter 21 . 7/8
your a great writer and I love your style

Wow! That was really really amazing! *Applauds*

Wow, this is one impressive story! I loved it!
justwildbeat-rhythmemotion chapter 16 . 7/8
*applaudes* yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!O.O omgomgomgomgomgomg...AAAAAAAAAAH! More! omgosh Great story!

*crys a little* it was sooooo good! I really injoyed reading this story!Aww! very sweet.
justwildbeat-rhythmemotion chapter 6 . 7/8
beautiful, loved the depth, and the way you describe everything, feelings, situations, just unique.
RaptorZeroOne chapter 2 . 1/26
Heero saying I'll kill you to Relena is basically his way of telling her that he loves her XD
Princess Mko chapter 38 . 7/13/2014
So cute story. Congratulations.
IAimless WandererI chapter 38 . 1/20/2013
Despite the constant nagging in the back of my oh so unpleaseable mind over some things I don't agree on, such as Relena crying too much, Une letting the Preventers get corrupted that bad and such, it's still a pretty darn good story.
It's sure hell better than the stuff I used to write.
salimaran08 chapter 38 . 10/10/2012
that was cuuuuuuute;Heero as a father,I couldn't picture him before,but I loved your view ;)
abysmal2218 chapter 38 . 10/9/2012
Cavallo1984 chapter 38 . 10/9/2012
I really enjoyed the ending. It put closure to the piece, so that readers do not feel like they have been left hanging, and it pulls at your heart, well at least it did that for me. Great Job and I hope that you write more!
IThoughtMYJokesWereBad chapter 38 . 10/9/2012
AWWWWW! I love, love, love it! This is a great ending to a great story. :D

Tatiasha chapter 38 . 10/9/2012
Oh, I'm so sad this is over, but this was a great epilogue! I really, really hope you continue writing about this pairing, there aren't enough 1xR fics today, least of all as good as this one :)
Fer82 chapter 38 . 10/9/2012
Great finale! Picimidar, was a solid story overall and i appreciate the effort taht you put in the making. Cheers.