Reviews for Scotch & Martini's
MiaLuthor chapter 4 . 12/8/2013
just realized it's been almost a year since the last update. Maybe someday... : (
TheLionsLamb123 chapter 4 . 11/28/2013
So I'm guessing Bella's gonna be working with Edwards 'muffinmuncher' ex wife? Great storyline, please update?
kiwisrock chapter 4 . 6/2/2013
Cool!
FinnMac chapter 4 . 5/1/2013
Update soon? Yes? No? It's been a year. Hope so.
NY13 chapter 4 . 12/17/2012
I hope you consider revisiting this story. Not only is Edward really sexy, Bella finds her redemption, and you've hit upon some very relatable themes, but I really like the idea of finding happiness by thinking outside of the box or norm and not giving a fuck what others think about it. I like people who find love and happiness playing by their own rule book regardless of what others say about it. It would be ironic if his ex wife (assuming it's Irina) didn't approve...lolz
NY13 chapter 3 . 12/17/2012
I like how real you are making the sons and believe it or not know a lot of people in their 40's who came out. I always felt it was such a blow and so unfair to their respective spouses. I guess it's not unheard of for marriages to hold on until the children leave for college.
NY13 chapter 2 . 12/17/2012
Edward is one very sexy man.
NY13 chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
I really like this; it's serendipity.
Twilight.Love.Bedward chapter 4 . 12/6/2012
I love this story, it's great
emmaroseroberts chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
great story
Hushi Taloa chapter 4 . 10/26/2012
Girlfriend! I just read your drabble "Death Behind His Eyes", then I swung over to your profile to check out your other stories. This is the first one I opened, and I absolutely LOVE it! But ya gotta finish it, honey! I'm dying here! I'm guessing that Alice's client is going to be Edward's ex-wife and we're going to have all kinds of shit storms. Bring it, baby!

Thanks for writing!
TwiFox chapter 4 . 10/7/2012
I loved this chapter and i was wondering if you were planing on continuing this story ?
The Real MC chapter 4 . 9/3/2012
i am soooooooooooo loving this story but i cant finish it because it hasnt been updated in 4 months
The Real MC chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
ohhhhhh edward is od
MissTeenageDream chapter 4 . 8/27/2012
I'm LOVEING this story! Please update soon :)