Reviews for What's Left of Me
i really loved the song and the story more power to you.. 3 :D
cheergirlejami chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Loved it.
broguekicking chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Beautiful. I love the song and this one shot was amazing! Great job as always!

Nikki chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
This story is soo amazing! I think it represents Damon perfectly! I love it!

I'm also having a little request cuz you're my favorite writer and I love how you write Delena!

So in 3x20 "Do Not Go Gentle" will be another decade dance of the 20s and there'll be a Delena dance and there're rumors of a Delena rain kiss and possibly Delena sex. I'm dying over the hiatus and I'd love you to write something about that!
2serendipity chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
It was a nice one... even if it was a bit painful to watch Damon break to pieces...
Shadow Angel5 chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
thank you so much! I think you did a beautiful job! Damon has been so hurt by so many people, he is broken to me also. We've seen Elena help to heal him and yet still hurt him. I think this is perfect :)

The drabbles are always good too. I think you should keep writing them to your hearts content. If not well that's alright too. and again thank you, you're awesome, Delena's awesome and the song is awesome!
Kiwi Raindrops chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Hadn't heard this song in a while and it fit Delena perfectly. Now if only Elena did what she did here and finally pick Damon on the show.
Delena4ever chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
amazing story! but woah bad song! It would be great if you write a story about

Ingrid Michaelson Turn to Stone

Birdy - Skinny Love or

Holding A Heart

I would love it! would be just great...
xmellieex chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Aww, this was so beautiful, I listened to it with the song in the background, and you're right, it's perfectly Delena :)

I vote you definitely write more drabbles! Love them :)
princessrae91285 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
omg i havent heard that song in soooo long. i love that song! great little story :-) dont forget my songfic request...Never Gonna Leave This Bed by maroon 5 :-)
1percent chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Angelfan984 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Continue the drabbles, I love them!
Danni1989 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
LilRixen chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
I never really liked song fics, but this one was great. It really fit. I like it when you do Damons POV, you do that really well! :)