Reviews for Who in the Hell is Elena Gilbert?
Delejah101 chapter 17 . 5/26
Just beautiful
Bitcheesquared chapter 17 . 8/14/2015
This was just the sappiest thing I've ever read...I was grinning like an idiot at the end,
Loved it from start to finish.
LaPetitRose chapter 17 . 4/23/2015
I absolutely adore this lovely bite-sized story. Sometimes, a HEA type 100K word story is all a girl needs for her day to brighten up. Thank you for sharing, you managed to keep my interest piqued throughout. The romance was always fresh and there was just enough drama to prolong the chase. Also, sneaky twist on the Damon/Ian & Elena/Nina names. I especially loved how you mentioned their movie was panned by critics but adored by audiences; that spice of realism is not often seen on this site.
Marrilyn chapter 17 . 11/30/2014
Aww, this is sweet. Love how it ended. Don't worry, Damon. Even when you sound whipped, you're still hot. This was a nice read, wish it lasted longer, though.
Marrilyn chapter 16 . 11/30/2014
Finally! Took them long enough. Amazing what you can accomplish with this tiny little thing called conversation, isn't it, Damon?

A bit too soon for the proposal, though. Hope it works out for them.
Marrilyn chapter 15 . 11/30/2014
Oh, so Nina was a bitch in the movie.

And damn you, Elena, you can't just keep slapping him.
Marrilyn chapter 14 . 11/30/2014
You know what, Damon? Fuck you! There, I said it. Fuck Damon and fuck Katherine. They deserve each other.
Marrilyn chapter 13 . 11/30/2014
You killed Nina? Come on!

There has to be a reasonable explanation. I know this is Damon, but if there's one thing I know about him, it's that he's a lot of things (a jerk, a killer, an ass) except a cheater.
Marrilyn chapter 12 . 11/30/2014
Finally! Took them long enough.
Marrilyn chapter 11 . 11/30/2014
LOL at Damon being so goddamn happy about the breakup.

Again with the hotness of Delena makeouts. But then, all of Delena's makeout sessions are hot as hell.
Marrilyn chapter 10 . 11/30/2014
Damon's baby pictures are hilarious! Mama Salvatore is genius.

That kiss was hot as hell.
Marrilyn chapter 9 . 11/30/2014
Is Kelly by any chance Matt's mom, Kelly Donovan?

So Damon can actually be decent. Good to know.
Marrilyn chapter 8 . 11/29/2014
Damn's a real brat. Serious spoiled-and-stuck-up-movie-star syndrome there.

The photo-session was hot, thought, even though Damon proved himself to be an asshole at the end.
Marrilyn chapter 7 . 11/29/2014
Damn it, Damon! So Damon openly cheats on Katherine? I'll never understand stars.
Marrilyn chapter 6 . 11/29/2014
Man, that movie they're filming is cheesy and campy as hell (at least according to the dialogue). I'd totally watch it just for those small facts!

The sex scene was hot, though. But then, all Delena (Nian?) sex scenes are hot.