Reviews for 5 encounters with the woman
SkyyWriter14 chapter 1 . 7/3
This story is lovely! Well naturally, all your stories are lovely. You're great writer!
Dalmasio chapter 1 . 6/6
That was incredibly good. I really like stories using an ellipsis in time, it allows to develop characters and relationships nicely in a short text without rushing anything :)
The Wild West Pyro chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
BEST AU EVER.
MoonChildTheRabbit chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Please keep on going, more Adlock story. You're so great at this. Thank you for sharing, I do enjoy your stories. :))
Ms. Reen chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
This is really good. Keep it up. :)
ParisNeverEnded chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
I've been re-reading all of your stories today in between essay writing! I love them! 3
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Aaah! I love it! :) Great job!
ladytokyo chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Love this and I have been looking for the story for some time now. Glad I was able to find it.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
I LOVE IT!
AND I LOVE YOU
Thankyou for writing this, I'm gonna have a nice dream tonight! :D
swimmingintears chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
This was beautiful! So sweet and fluffy :)
Guanii chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
I think, that this was just lovely..and a small part of me whats this to happen..
even if I know, that this end is very implausible..I like the idea.
And, I really loved the reaction of Anderson and Sally..it was fantastic!
Great story..though. ;)
Sky Writes chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
I enjoyed reading these scenes! John and Mycroft's reactions were my favorites! Though I also loved Lestrade saying "I'm glad he's found someone"
Eldar-Melda chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
This is a very good story about how Irene and Sherlock might be as a couple.

Bye. :)
nataliet9 chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
I read the story and only after opening the reviews I saw it was yours, I should have guessed :) Very nice, I've enoyed it a lot :)
Lutopiana chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
another fabulous story! but indeed i'm thinking about the other 2 stories(U know it...) plz plz update them more?~ Orz_