Reviews for Kendall has feelings too
Doomedphsyx2030 chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
I hate how much hate Kendall gets from people, its just not fair on him. Im not saying this story just did that so don't worry :-)
Loved how protective Logan went!
Aleka chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
i love it good thing you post it because ur really good
bluestring chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
That was really sweet!

If I was there, I would've gotten mad at the girl and cause a real fan war ;)

Anyway, this was really awesome!
digimontklover chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
This was so cute! Loved it do much ;) Kogan is the best hands down (; English isn't ur first language! Ur writing is amazing! I look forward to reading the rest of your stories ;) keep up the great work!
mishajaxon chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Really good :D Still don't understand why some directioners are so bitchy towards BTR... It makes me feel sad... but I loved your story :D
Velandrae chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
I really liked this. So sad that girl would be so cruel & heartless. I've gone to concerts before where I mostly wanted to see the opening act or mostly the main act. That's life, but no need to be petty about it. It's BTR's concert, so shocker, they're going to be there. If you don't like them, then wait until 1D has their own concert. Lovely story all around.
crystalballbenny chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Gaahh all of these Directioners are starting to piss me off T_T This was really cute! I loved it :3
NiCoJcViPeR89 chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
AWWWWW,poor Kendall..

love it
btrlover21 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
awe this was too freakin sweet! i loved the ending!
lord kiras hand chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
im a pacifst and even i want to punch that "directioner". kendall is freaking hot. lol. when i heard they did that to kenny i was like "WTF man". i wanted to fly all the way to london and kick some ass. Keep writing.
BreakFree chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Twin would want you to post something like this :)

But I'm soooo glad she did!

It was cute and beautiful and wonderful and fabulous :) I loved it lots :D

Great job!
tvfangirl84 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
I liked it...did a fan really say that to kendall, cuz I heard that a fan said ssomething to him. I think with kendall and logan having their own bus and james and carlos having their own bus, it might start a little bromance between kogan and jarlos...but overall ii loved it
Kendalls LogieBear chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
So,I just wanna thank you yet again for doing this for me,I LOVED it,it's so sad,and adorable at the same time. It was amazing,and I love how Kendall called Logan,Logiebear, because,obviously,I love that nickname,lol.
IceRush chapter 1 . 2/27/2012