Reviews for Five Times Josh Kissed Aidan
AngelicLittleDevil chapter 1 . 9/5/2018
You know, I was just reading this story for what's got to be the fifth time when something occurred to me. Josh and Aidan both bite each other, so why is it only Josh changes? Shouldn't Aidan change as well? I mean he did get bit by a werewolf. Still all and all I liked the story, just wanted to share my thoughts.
AnimeInspector chapter 6 . 3/19/2018
I'm thinking sequel too
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2017
I love your story,but i still can't figure out whether this is the U.K version or the U.S version?
Guest chapter 6 . 11/27/2016
Awesome Fic. Sequel would be great.
Pidya chapter 6 . 9/10/2016
Sequel please, I want to see how this works now.
Something Unpretty chapter 6 . 8/5/2016
Skipping over that agonizing cliffhanger...

I just imagine Aidan meeting up with some old vampire friends, and they find out he's having sex with a werewolf, and they think he's totally crazy, but he's like, "Dudes, you do not even know. I haven't had sex like the kind I've had with him in centuries. Absolutely none of my past experiences- and believe me, there's been more than a few- can measure up now. My advice is, get a Were of your own, and you will not regret it." Then they just badger him endlessly about the kinky shit they get up to and the Werewolf anatomy and shit like that. Eventually it becomes Saturday Morning Tea and Talk-About-Were-Sex routine.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/10/2016
Sequel please! Omg YESSSSS
Something Unpretty chapter 5 . 12/16/2015
I like how this is basically Josh going, "Hey, Aidan, remember how all these past times, even though I kissed you, you would lead? Yeah, well fuck that. Hard. Preferably over a table. Seriously, get on that table."
No-One-Important666 chapter 6 . 11/15/2015
YUUUUUUUUUUUSH~! Please do a sequel! Bitte schön!
Rascal chapter 6 . 4/18/2015
I'm reviewing for that bloody fantastic plot twist! Holy crap!
This was SO hot. I couldn't read this with people in the room by chapter three. Sorry if that's TMI.
I mean... Dang.
And that ending! Still freaking out over it.
I can say that ending caught me completely by surprise.
This is one the greats. This deserves to be in a hall of fame. Everything was perfect-start to finish.
WordsWithoutFriends chapter 6 . 11/26/2014
Oh, yes sequel please! You can't just leave it like that and not have a sequel!
Meanxruki chapter 6 . 10/25/2014
Damm.. I demand a sequel.. -ignore her..
You're damm coollllll!...
Masterspuppy chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
I agree with guest x3 there isnt enough josh/Aidan you can make the diffrence \3/ *cheers you on* i would love a sequeal i mean who wouldnt? Lol :)
Guest chapter 6 . 8/24/2014
Is the sequel out yet if not please do it. I love this so much and there isn't enough Aidan/Josh in the world. Only you can make a difference
BlaqCatt chapter 6 . 5/13/2014
Oh this story totally needs a sequel. You can't just leave it like that, its like torture or something.