Reviews for To Love Her
Sam White chapter 3 . 7/5/2014
I really like your story so far. Are you going to update it again?
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 3 . 6/8/2012
I really love the way Lacey & Megan get along. With an ass of a father like Todd it's great that she's growing up to be wonderful. It may be just a show but I like how then don't go with the norm.
Lindsaylove15 chapter 3 . 4/28/2012
Why aren't you updating? Really good story but please make Megan live.
Lindsay chapter 3 . 4/14/2012
Great story. Do you take requests? Because I have a good idea for a story. So the major would want to see the "team" put on a play for romeo and juliet. And megan would be juliet and peter would be romeo. And they would have to kiss and Kate would smirk and it would be so cute and have a lot of smut. You don't have to write this but I think it would make a really good story.
Gabee chapter 3 . 3/24/2012
I love this story! I just discovered BOP and the beautiful Dana Delany and for the life of me I can't figure out where the fanfiction community for this fandom hides (didn't find it on LJ nor here where the production is rather poor I think). Your fic is one of the best written I've found yet and I hope you'll finish it. Take care.
pupulegirl chapter 3 . 3/20/2012
love this story! can't wait to see the next chapter
Helen chapter 3 . 3/14/2012
I love this story, great plot and beautifully written. I loved the way the story was entwined with flashbacks and I particularly liked the parallels between Megan's shooting and her fathers death from Joan's perspective. Really hope there'll be another chapter! :)
Mrs. Fillion chapter 1 . 2/27/2012