Reviews for Half Past Nine in Norway
LovelyLadyMindings chapter 1 . 1/4
I'm not really into Tangled (beyond watching the movie) but I happened upon this story and I am so glad I did. This is absolutely wonderful! Such a delight to read - I especially love the character study aspect to it. Flynn and Rapunzel felt like real, developed characters. I also really enjoyed how you managed to fit in their pasts from Tangled - in a more modern setting. Well done! Thank you for writing this!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2018
Reading this was waaaay better than watching a movie, but I can actually picture this story as a film. It was really romantic but realistic at the same time. And it leaves you stuck between wanting more and being happy with this sweet ending. I almost forgot that this was based on tangled. You really are talented.
Frackinawesomeninja chapter 1 . 9/13/2018
I don't know how many times I've read this, but it just leaves me feeling kinda warm and fuzzy so thanks for writing it.
welcometothe90smrbanks chapter 1 . 8/6/2018
I’ve read this 3x now and it’s just the sweetest story. I know you’re writing other stuff now but it’d be awesome if you ever come back to Tangled!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2018
This is such a sweet story!
Wolfsrainrock3 chapter 1 . 6/6/2018
I loved this! Its such a cute connection that they work at Disney world.
L chapter 1 . 4/28/2018
I absolutely loved this!
More chapters?
alex1a.melo chapter 1 . 1/22/2018
So cute, I loved it :3
arianastraughan chapter 1 . 3/20/2017
I really loved this story and I wish I could find more like it. I really liked that you made the setting modern and realistic. Everyone falls for the bad boy. Love love love!
Senie chapter 1 . 5/31/2016
Wow I absolutely loved how you wrote this. So original!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2016
So damn good please keep writing
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2016
This is so sweet
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
This was amazing loved it please do more
ItsMeCandy chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
Wowwwww. You just- wow. I never really thought of Eugene's past before this. You opened my eyes. Amazing story.

...And my cat's adorable too
Lia chapter 1 . 8/22/2015