Reviews for Second Chances
karen1025 chapter 27 . 2/12
Hi, this das a wonderful fic and i das wondering ir you will be writting a sequel. I redally hope so.
bloodshound chapter 27 . 1/19
wow. that is hard core sensoring. They already won't let us write smut here.. what the hell?
Zayabel Draga chapter 1 . 1/6
6 yearsthis was better than a lot of KashiNaru back in time stories! Hopefully you’ll come back. Can’t wait till they get together and have a hoard-litter- of babies!
IFRITE chapter 26 . 1/2
I love the light feel of this story. Thank you for the great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2017
Great chapter!
goukagin chapter 27 . 12/4/2017
wonderful story we need more love
jon reeve chapter 18 . 10/14/2017
"'Nomnomnom,' the beast grumbled dryly, but it made Naruto feel better."

/Heh. That's too cute.
jon reeve chapter 8 . 10/14/2017
"And that's how she found herself nose to nose with Cowkashi."

/... you did this all for that pun, didn't you?
Guest chapter 5 . 10/13/2017
I don't know why but the writing style of this fanfic seems to be a bit of a downgrade (it's not bad but it's great either) compared to your other fanfics.
Yuki237 chapter 27 . 9/22/2017
I hope you do more fem narutO x kakashi story's
Mermaid's Magic chapter 3 . 8/23/2017
Hey question will the other tailed beast remember her? And can she have another tailed beast sealed within her? It would be a nice twist, I can just see it!
Remory chapter 18 . 8/8/2017
Confused as to how Naruto can tell how Kakashi is smiling, but will continue reading the story cause its awesome~
Morning Songbird chapter 1 . 7/27/2017
Rin is called Rin Nohara
AkaneShiro chapter 8 . 7/18/2017
lmao. okay, this chapter was hilarious
nicfoto5 chapter 27 . 7/5/2017
Ok I know I'm 5 years late to say this but you need to finish this story from the last thing you wrote it sounded like you were super passionate about your writing, and I've seen that you still are writing so I'm just asking you to look at this story again and maybe think about finishing it because from my point of view this story could be the best naruto c kakashi story on the whole site