Reviews for Apology
Mr.Sylar chapter 1 . 4/22/2015
write more PLEASE
CrystalHeart40 chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
Beautiful little story. :-)
deniselynne1966 chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Beautiful
Nikkette chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Daww! .

This was really sweet. Believable and a little angsty, but also very cute and fluffy. Lovely job! :)
Madalyn1000 chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
So Good!
TheRealSonia chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Very touching short story. Well written.
SuperAwesomePandaKitty chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Wemmabby chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Holy crap that was freaking amazing HO HO HOLY UNICORN FROSTING
ktikat13 chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Omg that was so good and so sweet you had me with tears in my eyes! Wish you would have done more than one chapter...this was perfect and so good this should actually be in the show with these two ;-) thank you for writing it!
untapdtreasure chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
be still my little shipper heart. i held my breath until the end and it wa a kiss. omg. this story is beautiful.
SweettFace chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
That was lovely.
I really enjoyed reading it!
It was very well written and it was soooooo cute! :)
RacerLovesLoopy chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Awww! Love the insights, the feelings! :) Great job~
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Awwww. That was sweet and pretty much in character for both of them. I really loved the part where Daryl wanted to clear the air because it didn't feel right leaving her with their, um, last interaction hanging in the air. Musn't upset the freaking Zen after all. Also, the bit from Carol's internal commentary that he's not as subtle as he likes to believe was pure brilliance. In fact, that's one of the main reasons I kind of love their relationship on the show. She's the only one in the group willing/able to call him on his bullshit. Great little oneshot!
kelsey chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
please make more chapters to this i loved it :)
CaladielTelperion chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
uau! what can I say..? I loved your story. It was my first CarolxDaryl story and, no doubt, my favorite. Congrats!