Reviews for Never too late
debpreato chapter 33 . 7/29
Just finished rereading your story since last year. You are an amazingly talented author who brought such warmth and love into this story. Dimitri 's protectiveness, love and devotion gives Roza the hope and vision for a life of happiness. Excellant job. ..thank you
Hey i thought the ending was great
I was hoping to know if she had twins or gender of the next baby but no need...
You shouldnt even bother reading shit like that if someone wants to rag thats their buisness. Your way too good to comment on every review, they dont deserve your time, throw hate mail aside and focus on the good. As i said your way to good to look at the negative. Besides u just gave that revoewer the thrill of a life time, u an amazing writer answered him/her. You wrote a personallized letter for them. Dont give them the satisfaction.
Im not expecting a comment
However i do wish u the
mollyrocks54 chapter 33 . 2/25/2016
I loved reading this it was really amazing.
Angelica chapter 33 . 12/22/2015
I really enjoyed this story :) and the the joke between Ivan and Dimitri was hilarious it just took me back to my own brother and boyfriend doing that to cheer my up one day :)
Guest chapter 33 . 12/13/2015
I like what you did with the story and I can actually see rose acting like this if that had happened to her. I have never been in that situation myself, but all her decisions and moods were all very much like what would happen in the real world. You know aside from moroi and dhampirs don't exsist. All in all this in a very well written story.
CarlySpartan chapter 33 . 11/28/2015
I for one, think you are a great author and the story is amazing. Please post another soon, although there may be more I just haven't found yet. I'll search you later. I LOVED this story! One of the best I've read!
ilovesos9467 chapter 32 . 3/10/2015
I wish I had found this story earlier, like as you were writing it so that I would have reviewed each chapter. I don't really do that if there are more chapters to read because I get caught up in the story and just keep reading! This is an amazing story and I'm happy that I got to read it
alexlc chapter 32 . 2/18/2015
Awesome story! I loved it. I am gonna see if you've written any other vampire academy stuff. :)
videthestripper chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
I love this story so much, i completely agree with the fear of men, its really hard to get over. I still have problems with it at times and my trauma occurred almost 5 years ago. I'm glad that this story ended so well, you definitely did the characters justice. :)
Kiwiana chapter 33 . 11/19/2014
That was a heart touching story. Really love how Rose over came all her fears with Dimitri's help. I definitely fell in love with both Rose and Dimitri all over again, thank you for coming up with this story, it was worth the read. It must have felt scary for you to be in a mind of a women that was raped, i cant even imagine it myself, just proves that you are a talented and fine writer. Bravo!
Kiwiana chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
hmm, just found this story and im already liking it :)
VAGypsy chapter 33 . 10/8/2014
I couldn't stop reading this story once I started and I'm glad I started it! This story has a different spin but I Luved it! You really brought out the bad ass rose and the protectiveness of Dimitri. They work so well together and you really did get it all right! Rose was traumatised by the rape and only with the support of Dimitri, Alberta and her friends, could she have come back to see that all her hard work was worth it!
Fantastic writing talent and a great story!
B4bidden Products chapter 10 . 10/1/2014
lots of love for all chapters upto here need to go to sleep soon but don't want to stop reading lol... Read so many RnD stories on here and this so far has to be the best congrats for all your hard work
B4bidden Products chapter 3 . 10/1/2014
Love it so far cant wait to keep reading
anonymous chapter 33 . 8/24/2014
is there anymore. i love this dont listen to anyone who says otherwise!