Reviews for Pirates in Love 2: Love on the Tides
Guest chapter 3 . 10/12/2013
Didn't have the correct speech of pirates, it was more instead of teen aged girls. Try to talk like how the real characters of pirates in love would and maybe with some of the characters like edwardo need to be the same.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/6/2013
Please continue!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
when this application will be released in France for android cause i like pirates in love
Mel chapter 3 . 7/27/2013
Can you please continue I like this story so far, and I'm like dying to read a decent pirates in love fan fiction and yours has the potential to be awesome so please continue...PLEASE;)
lizy chapter 3 . 7/11/2013
no good morgan needs to run into marrisa and get his crew member back
alex chapter 2 . 7/11/2013
put marrisa in the girl pirates as second in command and a master swordsman. then when she see's morgan she runs over and hugs him and the others
Guest chapter 3 . 7/8/2013
Please put more this is really cool!
Mercede Benz chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz! Write MORE! Ive been waittin sins last year! IAM DESPERATE! Keep goin u r an amazing writer! LOVE THIS STORY!
love529 chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Hi I love this story. I read on your note that your on quotev now but i was wondering if you were going to continue this story here or on quotev.
Fluffy Bunnies chapter 3 . 6/20/2013
I'm sorry but this is really confusing me. You're introducing all these girls and it's hard to follow… I'm not saying it's a bad plot I like ur idea… but yeah maybe it's just me. Cya :)
Snoozin chapter 3 . 3/16/2013
Keep going pleassseeeee! I really love this story you are potraying the characters perfectly! Please continue soon:) its been so long:(
What chapter 3 . 2/19/2013
What happened!? Keep going! Seriously! Plz i am sooooo interested in this! Your suchh an amazing writer! Pleaseee keep goinggg!
isadora chapter 3 . 1/17/2013
I love it, please continue!
strawberrysunsets chapter 3 . 1/5/2013
I love this story! But it seems you havent updated for nine months :( please update soon!
TheNinjaKitty13 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Are those their actual ages? I had Russell pegged as 17-18...Thomas seemed to be about 15-16, Nathan about 24, Eduardo about 25-26, Christopher about 28-29, And the Captain about 35 or so, and I'm pretty sure according to the game, Alan was about 25 (think about it, he left home at 15, and returned 10 years later, sorry if I spoiled his path for anyone.