Reviews for Homecoming
RedDragon30000 chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Ah jeeze what the heck did you just DO to me?! T_T This is an incredible story, and made me feel so many things as Karan did, fond reminisces, sad memories and such a great sense of loss, of something soon to be forgotton except by one person. And you made me feel all this ALL THE WAY THROUGH. I really take my hat off to you, it was very difficult to keep these feelings so consistent, yet you managed it, and I see I have a lot of work ahead of me, if I ever want to reach this level of writing.

I always try to make my reviews balanced and say positive and negative things about the story I am reviewing, yet I cant find a single thing to criticise. I hope you continue writing like this, your stories are excellent.
HGW chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
I did enjoy this very much.

I think you perfectly captured just how alone Karan was after coming to the new world and how she could not relate to the newer generation of people.

They called themselves Hiigarans, but she still considered herself to be Kushaan.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
I played the game to the finish...

Very, very beautiful and sad, too.

You captured the reaction I'd imagined from Karan really well. I was almost in tears at the end... Again, really nice story!
Fanatic-Fanatica chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Beautiful and very sort of... well I forget the word, but it was saddening to say the least.