Reviews for Unformed
anon500 chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
I have to say that I miss your work and can commiserate with you on leaving the other site.

I really hope to see you write more.
Rosett chapter 3 . 4/1/2012
Awwww. poor Sesshomaru
serrinaus chapter 7 . 3/30/2012
Omg this was an amazing story. I loved it, it made me cry and smile at the same time. It had its ups and downs and it's amazing moments. You did an amazing job and I love reading your work, can't wait till you have another amazing story.
V.F chapter 7 . 3/30/2012
The plot is pretty well executed, though the voice didn't really draw me in emotionally.

The time-jumps were not well defined, leaving me confused as to some continuity within the story. I was never sure if I was reading something that only Sesshomaru remembered, or the main time-line. I was also left wondering about when it was that Sesshomaru 'first' became romantically interested in Kagome... It felt like that had happened in a time-line that was not explored.

I didn't notice a Beta credited, did you self-beta? You did a great job with the spelling and grammar. A few times it seemed like you skipped a word in the sentence, but the meaning was clear.
pauly chapter 7 . 3/29/2012
Awwww! What an awesome story, I totally love it. Great work!
Ghost Writer Sakura chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
I love the anime Inuyasha and I think you have depicted kagome without fault. I like the fact that the reader can relate back to the anime as he/she reads your words; the characters seem so similar! You clearly have a lot of talent, continue writing!

PS: I really like the ending

x