Reviews for Building a Mystery
CairnSF chapter 13 . 4/21
Thank you :), I'm so glad you haven't given up on this one yet! I reread a few chapters and it's just too good to let go, so many questions left to answer.
Loves Jack chapter 13 . 4/16
Oh no! Don't leave us hanging too long! We haven't even gotten to see Gibbs/Abby together! Love the story, the intrigue everything! Update soon!
stareagle chapter 13 . 4/16
Fabulous story - interesting characters and love the way fate? has intertwined their lives. Can't wait for the next chapter. You have done a great job!
Theresa F chapter 13 . 4/16
Welcome back !

I am so glad you finally came back and posted another chapter, I went back and re-read the story from the beginning, I think this is such a fabulous story! The current chapter (13) has added so much to your story and left me wanting more. I truely hope we are not left for so long as before for another chapter! You ended this chapter at the perfect spot to keep us on edge with a cliffhanger.

PLEASE, PLEASE... Keep writing more to this story and not leave us hanging to long for further chapters to this fabulous story!

Theresa F
I have been checking for the next chapter about once every other week. I was so glad it has been made. I can't wait to see how everything gets tied together.
LAG0802 chapter 13 . 4/15
Just spent the evening reading all 13 chapters, amazing, original, engaging, only disappointment is the lenght of time between chapters but great stories are worth waiting for.
Loves Jack chapter 12 . 8/13/2013
Totally facinating story! I was rivited! Can't wait to find out what happens-see Gibbs and Abby finally "get together"! Excellent writing. Hope you update soon.
Theresa F chapter 12 . 8/9/2013
Wow, I was just sucked in by this story... You are a great story teller, loving the AU with all the twist and turns!
Can't wait to see what happens next, please post more chapters SOON!
Semaphore chapter 12 . 6/9/2013
I've read through the twelve chapters in two evenings, and I am hooked. At first I thought it was so far out AU, that I considered jumping ship, but then things started to fall into place. You developed the back stories of Gibbs and Abby masterfully, and now I am anxious to find out how they will find out about their previous connection. It's just hovering right below the surface there, waiting to break out...
And AU Ziva is Mossad too? Wonder how you are going to explain the spy to speech therapist thing!
STLFAN chapter 12 . 5/2/2013
Another excellent chapter.
Really enjoying this. More, please.
CairnSF chapter 12 . 5/1/2013
Thank you so much for this chapter! I love the way this story is going, love the way Gibbs and Abby are slowly moving through it. As always, looking forward to the next chapter :). Keep writing.
Sophies-Welt chapter 12 . 4/30/2013
brilliant ...excellent chapter
STLFAN chapter 11 . 4/14/2013
Welcome back, I've missed you.
Re-read from the beginning. You are an
excellent story teller. Thanks for the update
and I hope you find time to update soon.
Guest chapter 11 . 4/6/2013
Just stumbled on this story and read all 11 chapters in one sitting. It really sucked me in. Well written and a great story! Can't wait to read more!
DreamCatcher chapter 11 . 4/6/2013
Seems like there's been nothing to read on here in ages and then 2 of my favorite MIA stories update on the same day. Thanks for the great read with my coffee this morning. I'm still enjoying this AU tale. I hope u find more time to write soon. Thanks for the update!