Reviews for Learnt It From The Pizza Man
Grace Winchester chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
...Well, that's a lot of making out for one short fic...
tassjacunicorn chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
This was AMAZING!
I always got really upset when that kiss was brought up, this is a way better ending to the scene!
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Hahaha, that would've been SO freakin' awesome if that actually happened. Nice job.
MoiTrueDreamWriter chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
What dude I don't get?
Awesome story anyway
LondonGirl101 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Oh. hey. perfect. a-plus for this fanfiction
TheFennecFox chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Destiel friendly indeed :D LOVE IT
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Oh, how I wished this would've happened...as unlikely as Dean's reaction is. )
livingintheshire chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
"She is...unimportant"

That line alone shows how much you understand Cas's character! Your characterizations are amazing and so very accurate! This makes me extremely happy :)

Excellent job!
Chikinaa chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
God, that should happened. When i watched this scene I was totally furious and ready to kill the whore :D.
coloursflyaway chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Haha, this was gorgeous! I've been wondering from time to time what would have happened if Cas wouldn't have kissed Meg but Dean, and really? It would have happened just like this (;
LeoAprilShipper87 chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
i would have loved for this to happen instead of the Megstiel kiss. Great drabble
TallForAHobbit chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Cas kissing Meg was the hottest thing ever, followed by the one of the funniest lines in the show, but we all wished he had kissed Dean instead. Awesome one shot.
Lucifer's Angel Princess chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
So hawt! You know Cassie sweetie if you want to turn that A into an A i give out extra credit if you know what i mean;) *Backs Cass into a corner*
Himekun chapter 1 . 3/16/2012