Reviews for Chasing a Legend
please update
SkyAzphel chapter 37 . 8/30
Shisui you bitch talk better to my baby !
Agent Frank Underwood chapter 38 . 8/18
Good chapter, I look forward to the confrontation with Danzo and I hope that Obito confesses soon. When I read this story a couple of years ago it easily became one of my favorite stories. I couldn't understand how such a story didn't have over a thousand reviews, follows, or favorites. Even now it is still one of my favorite Naruto fanfics. It's been a while since you've updated but I hope to see you continue this story.
Agent Frank Underwood chapter 34 . 8/18
I am little disappointed that after another 7 years Obito still hasn't confessed, that's far too long. On the other hand I am happy that Obito has maintained contact with Shusui and itachi.
Agent Frank Underwood chapter 32 . 8/18
I am happy with what you did with Aoba. After last chapter i was afraid you were going to kill him off to avoid having the break up scene with Rin. I didn't expect Iniochi to die and Aoba to take care of Ino, that was unexpected. I don't think I have said this before but I really like Kakashi's title, White Demon of Konoha sounds pretty amazing.
Agent Frank Underwood chapter 29 . 8/18
I am glad to see Kakashi will still be interacting with Darui and the others. Also it's good to see that Kakashi is finally going to become a jonin. I am honestly kind of sad that his accomplishment of become one at 13 didn't happen in this story.
Agent Frank Underwood chapter 26 . 8/18
It was slightly cliche but given that these are characters that we never get to see in a romantic situations i don't think it bothered anyone. Certainly not me.
Agent Frank Underwood chapter 25 . 8/18
Good chapter, the goodbye scene and the welcome home scenes were well done.
Agent Frank Underwood chapter 23 . 8/18
Excellent fight, it was nice to see his new techniques.
Oh god my heart minato leaving kakashi in darui's care I'm crying and no one's died you are amazing
ViresAdLegatum chapter 38 . 8/5
I miss this story so much.

I'll always be able to come back to this and read this amazing work of art from time to time, immortalised in my childhood. Thank you for that, Summer.

I hope you are well.
Shadowslayer5 chapter 38 . 7/18
This is a great story you should continue it
AyaEmett chapter 38 . 7/16
great chapter :)
JLdark chapter 38 . 7/9
Don't Shisui, he is leaving! He wants them to be together even is Sasuke don't know Obito he did practically was the big bother to three of them. That was bittersweet, I really hope it was not a good bye from Shisui. By the way I feel that Rin will explode at some point and if Obito is acting weird it will be affect the team or maybe the tension between them is finally getting out control. Anyway I'm at the latest chapter if this amazing story, so I look forward to the next chapter and how this will continue.