Reviews for Chasing a Legend
Golden Jones chapter 1 . 5/18
Those of you who are reading this, the author has stopped writing. I PMed him but he never replied. So if you want to read a Kakashi, Obito, Rin fan fiction then give my story a read. I've just started and have put only one chapter till now. So please give my story a read.
Golden Jones chapter 38 . 5/18
For those of you who love this story...the author is not going to write anymore. I PMed him but he didn't respond. So guys if you want a Kakashi Obito Rin fan fiction then read my one. I've just started and have uploaded only 1 chapter. Give it a read.
Whiterose chapter 38 . 4/7
You've really done a great job.. Special congrats for such an amazing plot.. Looking forward to the rest of this fabulous story..
Guest chapter 38 . 9/17/2016
please update
SkyAzphel chapter 37 . 8/30/2016
Shisui you bitch talk better to my baby !
Agent Frank Underwood chapter 38 . 8/18/2016
Good chapter, I look forward to the confrontation with Danzo and I hope that Obito confesses soon. When I read this story a couple of years ago it easily became one of my favorite stories. I couldn't understand how such a story didn't have over a thousand reviews, follows, or favorites. Even now it is still one of my favorite Naruto fanfics. It's been a while since you've updated but I hope to see you continue this story.
Agent Frank Underwood chapter 34 . 8/18/2016
I am little disappointed that after another 7 years Obito still hasn't confessed, that's far too long. On the other hand I am happy that Obito has maintained contact with Shusui and itachi.
Agent Frank Underwood chapter 32 . 8/18/2016
I am happy with what you did with Aoba. After last chapter i was afraid you were going to kill him off to avoid having the break up scene with Rin. I didn't expect Iniochi to die and Aoba to take care of Ino, that was unexpected. I don't think I have said this before but I really like Kakashi's title, White Demon of Konoha sounds pretty amazing.
Agent Frank Underwood chapter 29 . 8/18/2016
I am glad to see Kakashi will still be interacting with Darui and the others. Also it's good to see that Kakashi is finally going to become a jonin. I am honestly kind of sad that his accomplishment of become one at 13 didn't happen in this story.
Agent Frank Underwood chapter 26 . 8/18/2016
It was slightly cliche but given that these are characters that we never get to see in a romantic situations i don't think it bothered anyone. Certainly not me.
Agent Frank Underwood chapter 25 . 8/18/2016
Good chapter, the goodbye scene and the welcome home scenes were well done.
Agent Frank Underwood chapter 23 . 8/18/2016
Excellent fight, it was nice to see his new techniques.
Guest chapter 19 . 8/11/2016
Oh god my heart minato leaving kakashi in darui's care I'm crying and no one's died you are amazing
ViresAdLegatum chapter 38 . 8/5/2016
I miss this story so much.

I'll always be able to come back to this and read this amazing work of art from time to time, immortalised in my childhood. Thank you for that, Summer.

I hope you are well.
Shadowslayer5 chapter 38 . 7/18/2016
This is a great story you should continue it