Reviews for Boring
Juliana Brandagamba chapter 1 . 5/6/2016
This is absolutely *marvellous*, thank you! :)
WereBunny87 chapter 1 . 4/15/2016
Omg hahahaha I loved this! Well done!
erik chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
I lol, thank you.
Squibble the WhovianBreadstick chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
"Relationships for Sherlocks"
AnyaMaia chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Awww lovely!
Thought this bit: 'I thought I would never forgive Mycroft... Whatever the reason Mycroft, being Mycroft, had managed to wheedle his way to forgiveness' was entirely realistic and it was nice to see something other than John avoiding/hating/punching Mycroft! :)
I'd like to think their friendship carries on past Sherlocks return :)

AnyaMaia x
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
I think John and Mycroft's friendship will last. Who knows, maybe Sherlock and Mycroft will be able to be civil to each other?!
Charles S. Bridge chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
oh my god, how can you write such good stories? i loved the book for dummies the best, since it was the happy part. But all the other parts were so great as well.

the idea of John working for Mycroft - brilliant

all the little things John and Mycroft told each other and so became more and more friends, it was so good to read it

im affraid to go an read some other author now, it will be step down surely
MadaMag chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Great story, though I find the epilogue a bit lacking... I thought John was calling to ask why Mycroft didn't come to their weekly talk (because, really, Sherlock is back so Mycroft get lost of John's life?)
Insane Liam chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
glorious ) you made my day ... I absolutely adore Mark Gatiss as Mycroft... would you mind writing more about this deranged friendship? I'd read it
CryptoSquirrel chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
The end was very funny. I liked your Sherlock, and I liked Mycroft's observations about their reunion. Thanks for sharing! :)
TadPole11 chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Oh, this was good. I enjoyed it. :)