Reviews for Letters to the Overlord
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
lol Cute! XD
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
jaja solo le falto que le enviaran un manual de como ser el tirano gobernador del momento
Awsome blue Saphire chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Love it, you should write megamind's replies to these letters.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
jajaja buajaja fueron cartas para morirse de la risa solo falto que mandara una carta los protagonistas de los espedientes x hoo
MegaChoirQueer chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Ha! That was humorous. I like the one with Billy. :)
Isabel chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
It would have been awesome if he received one from the evil league of evil from dr horrible's sing along blog
Electricboa chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
I especially loved the Alliance of Evil letter, it makes you wonder what such an organization would do when they found out that Megamind turned into a hero.
THE female dog chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
lol, loved it, that was funny, my advice? megaminds replies _ (also to make it realistic have a few bits of hate mail and the smart replies to tem, i know that sounds mean, hate mail, but it's bound to happen, every celebrity has them, but yeah at least do his replies to the mail, that would be so funny, have fun _
IMPhoenix chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Amusing; especially liked the last 2.
Dreamsinger chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Hoo, you got a chuckle out of me!

I think the naked Minion one signed by a Catholic reverend (I'm assuming Catholic since it's an Irish name) is hilarious. Was it also meant as a commentary about the nudity taboo our society has due to religous attitudes?

The telepathic person sounds awesome-until Megs reads the name and he's like "Hmm...should I be wary of someone who chose a name like 'Mischief'?

Is the Hamilton Walker one supposed to be like a televangelist?

The Alliance of Evil one I can SO see happening! The should have put stuff like these during the credits at the end, LOL!
joanhello chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Oh, Karen, I am so glad you did this! I love all of them but especially the last one. Unaffiliated minions and thugs! Thank you.
Nanopanda chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
loved it! :D
ladyspock7 chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
These are hilarious. LOL! Very creative. I am unable to even select a favorite. I like them all.
Lykegenia chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Original - love it!
Dal Niente chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
These are great. Seriously. Especially the one from Hamilton Walker - it makes my inner bureaucrat dance (she is very repressed but refuses to leave).

Also Mischief.

Also the postscript from the devoted fan makes me grin like you wouldn't believe.

Also all of these. So much fun. Oh man.