Reviews for Death and Experience
Pixie07 chapter 1 . 11/2
I loved the ending
Suicidal-is-painless chapter 1 . 8/25
Gee talk about a mental breakdown.
"Or yeah my parents die in front of me when I was nine." *laughs as he lost his mind*
Hmm... Robin I think you need to talk to someone about that.
really did enjoy everything about this story.
prihor5462 chapter 1 . 6/28
Fantastic! I loved reading it, good job.
Robinloverakadickgrayson chapter 1 . 6/26
OMG! This is my favorite fanfiction,I mean like ,in the entire world ! Can you do more like this ? Please do because I ABSOLUTELY AM IN LOVE with this fanfic! PLEASE DO MORE ! I hope you know, your one of the best authors I have we ever experienced!
Over all score (1-10,) 100!

(Request ) please do more like this
DarkLovelessAngel1 chapter 1 . 4/17
What did bats say in Romani?
That was such a good little one shot
BlueMoonChaos chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Cool story! Really enjoyed reading it. Who wants to bet that afterwards one or a couple of the team try to dig around a bit about Robin's past?
Abby chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
good but NEEDS MORE
Wassup chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Just to annoy MyHero, the translation for when Batman talks to Robin in Romanian is: Sleep now my little bird. You are safe now.
Good story
Summer3 chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Magykal-guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Screw secret identities, I have problems!

Hehe, I like the yugioh abridged series...
PainInSilence chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
I wonder why heros always have to have a bad backstory? I mean yeah ot makes it interesting but still...couldnt they just wanna help...or just wanna wear a costume every day or even just like the secretiveness that comes with! I think i would wanna be a hero so i just had a job. Im like a husky. You dont give me a job...i go crazy and have to be doing something for someone whether its for myself or others... you have any other thoughts?
AkariWarriorofSoul chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
I just translated the Romanian lines. The feels!
Grace chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
Ok joker gas I did expect when he was laughing and the death thing I expected after arty started talking about the dead people.
I did expect a little wonder from the theam though.
Batman should have had a daddy bats moment and scared the team not to mention threaten them. Loved it!
IncomeAwesome chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
IT'S TOO BEAUTIFUL FOR THIS WORLD! Also I loved your Monty Python reference.

"It's only a model."

Thank you for writing this.