Reviews for Death and Experience
Home4MentallyUnstable chapter 1 . 8/10
Angsty, angsty goodness. Gotta love birdy pain! Absolutely adored this fic, you should do more like this, really. Like I'm pH my gosh, so good! You'd be awsome e at making a tag or something for 'failsafe'!
hiddensparrow chapter 1 . 7/16
I think you have a good point. Gotham is a lot darker and the crime in Gotham is laced with a lot of insanity. I like how you explained why Batman doesn't allow other hero's into his city. Other fics tend to make him territorial but with that kind of deep darkness going on personal pride would only be getting in the way of helping people. Pride over people is not Batman. what I particularly like about this is the fact that it's Robin centric. He is one of if not the oldest sidekick but it's not just time that makes his experience different. It would be interesting to explore how he could become Robin at 9 years old in a city that lost. I almost wish here was more reaction from the team at this realisation. Either way very interesting fic, thank you for posting. Happy writing.
cutie0612 chapter 1 . 5/11
Well robin needs therapy and lots of it. Great fic.
Tammy chapter 1 . 3/16
Nice
Awesome!
Pixie07 chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
I loved the ending
The Light That Shines chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
Gee talk about a mental breakdown.
"Or yeah my parents die in front of me when I was nine." *laughs as he lost his mind*
Hmm... Robin I think you need to talk to someone about that.
really did enjoy everything about this story.
Koukaku chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
Fantastic! I loved reading it, good job.
Robinloverakadickgrayson chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
OMG! This is my favorite fanfiction,I mean like ,in the entire world ! Can you do more like this ? Please do because I ABSOLUTELY AM IN LOVE with this fanfic! PLEASE DO MORE ! I hope you know, your one of the best authors I have we ever experienced!
Over all score (1-10,) 100!

(Request ) please do more like this
DarkLovelessAngel1 chapter 1 . 4/17/2015
What did bats say in Romani?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
That was such a good little one shot
BlueMoonChaos chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Cool story! Really enjoyed reading it. Who wants to bet that afterwards one or a couple of the team try to dig around a bit about Robin's past?
Abby chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
good but NEEDS MORE
Wassup chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Just to annoy MyHero, the translation for when Batman talks to Robin in Romanian is: Sleep now my little bird. You are safe now.
Good story