Reviews for A Heartless Enemy With a Strange Desire
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2016
Your ideas are good but your grammar ans spelling are terrible! So terrible that I can feel my IQ dropping...
23kangyoonji chapter 14 . 10/20/2016
i got all giddy whkle reading it
Myth Magyk Fae chapter 14 . 8/12/2016
Lovely story!
Last Breath chapter 3 . 8/2/2016
I am silently screaming in a pillow all giddy, I think it is from one can of pop at 1 am.
Last Breath chapter 1 . 8/2/2016
Whenever it is Naraku and Kagome or Kagome and Sesshomaru I get all giddy because you never expect it out of those two but when you look at her and other male characters you can see it happening. I LOVE IT!
SheWolfMedjai chapter 14 . 2/6/2016
This was really good. Definitely a different perspective on Naraku. Please make a sequel!
Lilith Strome chapter 14 . 12/15/2015
You said there was a sequel? Could you tell me the name of it please?
Guest chapter 14 . 9/17/2015
It was sweet and funny
Mistress Echo chapter 14 . 9/3/2015
I absolutely loved this story! It's nice reading stories that give some bad guys a happy end.
kitty2142 chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
naraku is love, naraku is life.
Sailor Solaris2 chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
To answer your author question, no, you certainly are not. I've always found Naraku hot, but the being an evil asswipe was a major turn off. I'm working on an Alternate Universe fic in which Naraku isn't evil! _
0beautifuldestruction0 chapter 6 . 5/13/2014
That was cute with her grandpa standing on the table.
0beautifuldestruction0 chapter 4 . 5/13/2014
Her dad died in like a car accident or something...
0beautifuldestruction0 chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
No you are not the only naraku lover but I personally think that Draco malfoy is cute
Narakusbonitamamita chapter 2 . 5/7/2014
Don't worry IM IN LOVE WITH NARAKU lol sad to say but anime men like Naraku evil sadistic and twisted with toying with people's minds is attractive only he can pull it off there's a reason I got Naraku's name tattooed_ don't worry you're not alone :p