Reviews for If You Love Someone
I really enjoyed this story. I love how you brought the Weirs back together.
twotonguesincheek chapter 6 . 3/31/2014
Awesome story, I really enjoyed reading it!
Alice chapter 6 . 11/30/2013
This was such a great story! I wish you would make more Freaks and Geeks fanfics (maybe with some Nick/Lindsay?)
I kind of wanted to see more of Kim and her reaction to Daniel hanging out with the Geeks a lot. Overall, the fanfic was amazing!
MetaMirage chapter 6 . 11/26/2013
This was a great read with a realistic plot, dialogue and development. Everyone was in character (or shockingly out of character in the best way with Mr. Weir not punishing Lindsay after she returned from the tour) and the ending worked well. I'm glad it didn't fall into a rushed pairing because Lindsay would take time for herself. That does make the most sense. Thank you for this.
Madman007 chapter 6 . 4/6/2013
Just finished reading this story. Just happened to come across it since I was, and still am, a big fan of the show. Above all else, your dialogue for each character was so dead on. So much so that I could imagine the actors saying the words. Some are hard to get down with words, like Mr Rosso's speaking patterns and Nick's aloofness. And I can see them all each act according to their personality. Not once did I think a character would not act that way. Personally, I think the story should end where it is, but if you have more of an epilogue I'll read it.
JeffandAnnie1998 chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
I wish this show had lasted longer
VJ chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
this is great! the dialogue rings true and it's paced nicely. great work!
Lauren chapter 6 . 10/11/2012
Hey! This was an awesome story, it read like a real episode of the show would. I thought you nailed the characterization and showed great incite into what would have been going on inside Lindsay, Daniel, Harold et al's minds. Really appreciated the thought and effort that clearly went into this!
Cheers,
Lauren
koi.no.michi chapter 6 . 10/2/2012
ASDFGHJKL THIS FIC.
LOL the ending with Daniel hahaha I don't see him and Lindsay as being romantically involved here Rather, it just feels like he's becoming an integral part of the family
Byzinha Lestrange chapter 6 . 9/14/2012
So basically, you have the best F&G fanfiction ever. That's it, I said it.
I loved your writing and how you understand so well all the characters. I think it's very important and I'm very happy you wrote it. For real, I loved it.
ashnakayy chapter 6 . 8/17/2012
KEEP GOING
amandalillian chapter 6 . 7/5/2012
Maybe you want to edit it, I don't know if you realise but rather that writing the scene with Alan arriving you've just kind of made a note to come back to it
Laugh-a-Lot Bear chapter 6 . 6/19/2012
I have to say I really enjoyed this story. Your style of writing was very easy to read and it flowed very well. I think you wrote the voices of the characters well and they were very close to the show (although I think that Lindsay could have been a bit more captious). I liked that you didn't reunite Nick with Lindsay as it might not have been coherent to your story. Though may I suggest the next story you write, which I will definitely read, that we get a little bit more Nick and Lindsay interaction ( although i'd settle for just more Nick :-) ). Well done on a great read :-)
Rock The Rain chapter 6 . 6/5/2012
You have no idea how happy it makes me that people still remember and write about freaks and geeks LOL. I loved this, good job.
Valraven87 chapter 6 . 4/8/2012
I adore Lindsay and Nick! Thank you for the fan-fiction, please keep writing. Your writing is well rounded and I enjoy it immensely.