Reviews for The Curse of Bittersweet Kisses
jwoo2525 chapter 4 . 8/20/2013
So, now that I've speed read like a junkie through all of your dean/jo stories. I must say this, you are an amazing writer. Even on my second read of this story I'm picking up little clues that I missed the first time around. And now that know the outcome of dean/jo it's easier to focus on the tender brother moments between Sam and Dean like you have in this chapter. Also, Lucifer is really effing creepy, in that Hannibal Lector, get in your head sort of way.
Butterfly Prospekt chapter 39 . 7/2/2013
Wow. Just wow.

I read this all in a few days, and I'm amazed. It's such a complete, multi-layered, well-developed, and well-written story. Unlike other fics I've read, even others this long, this feels like a complete novel that could actually be a book. Of course, the prior events would have to be a book, too, but that's what the show's for...

Anyway, I really loved this. I loved how you were able to portray the characters so accurately, to include all the character arcs, and to show everyone's side to the story. Reading it, I genuinely didn't know what would happen next. It's a brilliant, well thought-out idea.

I'm glad that it was able to end well for everyone, and that it seems plausible. It makes sense, feels true, not forced.

Wow. This is just so great. Awesome job.
laurieglory chapter 39 . 6/29/2013
So freaking good! Why can't Kripke make a Supernatual movie out of this? I wish, I wish...lol. Amazing story from an Amazing writer. Thanks for sharing!
Krazy Ky-Sta Hatter chapter 26 . 6/1/2013
I am loving every moment of this story. I really should be writing my own stories, since I have literally hundreds of people whining that I haven't updated in a few weeks. But your story had captivated me.

... Oh, also, I'll have you now that as a librarian (I work at a library and even have a lending system for my own personal books) with an immaculate personal library with a set of rules, I cringed every time you mentioned 'Dog-earing' or 'turning down the corner'. I actually shouted at my best friend when she did that. And when my mum did it to one of my books I didn't talk to her for a few days and refused to lend her books for weeks. She found out pretty quickly that I have more bookmarks than books... and that's saying something.
Guest chapter 39 . 2/16/2013
Yay! I was sonworried thatbthis story wouldn't have an actual ending. I love your story and am a little sad its done
Guest chapter 16 . 2/15/2013
But I thought the colt couldn't kill angels and that's why Lucifer wasn't killed by the colt. So how is Cas dead?
Guest chapter 14 . 1/26/2013
I would loooooove to see Jensen and Alona act out some of the scenes you've written here! They so in character for Dean and Jo and yet so perfectly opposite of the sad canon we know. Love!
LadiSmilePretty chapter 39 . 8/23/2012
I just have to say, holy shit. I have spent the last two weeks reading your stories, Lost and Found, Nothing and Everything, most of Killing the Fandom, and this, and I'm at a complete loss for words for you talent. As an aspiring writer, I bow down, I am not worthy. Your an unbelievable writer, and your understanding of the characters is absolutely amazing. Kudos. I hope there's a sequel to this one *wink*wink*nudge*nudge*.
SPN Mum chapter 39 . 8/17/2012
Ahhhh, man! I don't know if I am ready for this story to be over. There's still so much left to write. Such as, the raising of Beth, possibly siblings, Sam and Morgan, Cas and Mindy, Ellen, Jody, and all their new experiences in a new world. I love the characters you created so much, I still want to read about them! lol Maybe you will feel the desire to write some sequels.

I like the way you ended this though. You left it open, of course, cause they will never be done. It was nice that Dean married Jo. I expect Cas and Mindy might marry some day as well. Nice to see Sam taking it slow too. I'm so happy Cas was forgiven by all the people important to him. Even God granted His forgiveness. Cas is a solid part of their lives, and I'm happy he changed as much as he did. Mindy was a big help too.

Great story and I am so happy I found it and followed it. :)
Rae M chapter 39 . 8/16/2012
Um... I love you! This was amazing!
Bree.Aislin chapter 39 . 8/16/2012
So good! Is it really over? I'm going to miss this story. I love your Jo/Dean stories, especially this one.
bearberry915 chapter 39 . 8/16/2012
Oh. My. God. This is it! This is really it isn't it? It's the end!

I'm not sure how to really react, I mean, I'm glad that everything turned out alright but I just wish there was more. A sequel perhaps? Hey, a girl can dream right? And I would love to see how Beth turned out ten years from where this ended. I can imagine that she's just like her daddy! A hunter? Or perhaps not. I would also love to see what happens with Cas.

Anyway, thank you so much for giving us this wonderful story! I'm gonna hope and pray for a sequel! :)
BranchSuper chapter 39 . 8/16/2012
This story I'm sorry to see end: the world, the plot, the characters - all beautifully done. Very well written!
angeleyenc chapter 39 . 8/16/2012
aww! I loved it! XD great story hun!
b chapter 38 . 8/10/2012
great work, even though I admit I was waiting for something more dramatic, maybe Cass dying and Micheal rescuing him, or finally God appearing and forgiving him.