Reviews for Dirty Little Secret
Guest chapter 17 . 4/6/2014
aww poor zelda
Guest chapter 13 . 4/6/2014
is it just me or are Ghira & Impa like kids and link is the parent?
Guest chapter 8 . 4/6/2014
i love Mia! she is so cute!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/6/2014
i want a chibi Ghira! .
Lauren Chamberlain chapter 19 . 7/9/2013
Ghirahim was acting totally BADASS when he walked into Link's class! I would've just gone to him room to wait...
PhantomWriter chapter 19 . 6/4/2013
I think I died laughing more then once while reading this awesome fic! My ghost is typing this review. Anyway LOVE IT and NEED MORE!
Xyliah chapter 19 . 4/24/2013
Awww this is so cute :D the end of this fic is so fluffy I'm gonna die! XD
Good job! This is a really cool story and it's so adorable! :)
Slashizz chapter 19 . 9/28/2012
NOOOOOO ITS OVER TT-TT i loved this and will hope that someday you will do more like this one!
Verde chapter 3 . 9/3/2012
nevermind, far to fluffy for me.
VerdeICe chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Soooo happy to have found a great GXL story, I was losing hope. Allnof the Wiiiin!
Rienne chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
LOL!

Poor little Ghirapoo! But I honestly can't wait to read the rest of this. XD

Incidentally... it would have been brilliant if Link had put Ghirahim in an empty bottle. Fairy-style. But a guess a pocket in his adventure pouch is much gentler. And of course, Link is a gentle soul. Unlike Ghirahim. Who is a troll.
Mikaufan101 chapter 19 . 7/30/2012
Groose fainted from the shock. Why am I not surprised? :P Even I didn't think Ghirahim would interrupt the class just to tell Link about his feelings for him. At least Link knew that wasn't a good time for it. If that class was surprised to find that Ghirahim and Link are gay, they obviously haven't been around Zelda or Horwell recently, LOL.
Mikaufan101 chapter 17 . 7/30/2012
Oh. ZeldaxImpa was next.
Mikaufan101 chapter 13 . 7/30/2012
Wow, Groose. Way to jump to conclusions. XD
Mikaufan101 chapter 7 . 7/30/2012
Skyloft is just full of gay people, huh? What next, Fledgexcreepy hand in the toilet? :P I like how Ghirahim tries to escape by pushing the cup to the edge of the table. That's what I would do in the same situation.