Reviews for Skin & Bones
Loved it! Write more, please?
Skyblue chapter 13 . 4/28
"It wasn't a question, I knew at that moment, I was completely mad" hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha Yes!
stefanie1955 chapter 15 . 2/22
This was Katniss, I have read so many stories (and I mean! MANY!), and many of them were very good and enjoyable. Yours however, is simply amazing, I read this and it is Katniss talking, this is the way she talks and thinks. I have not read any other story where I felt that Katniss was truly the one narrating. You're truly talented; I wanted to share with you one line that made me particularly think "Wow, I feel like I am truly reading the post-mockingjay and pre-epilogue story." This line, "I've destroyed so many lives, and yet, apparently, I'm not done." So beautifully crafted, so well done. I don't think I can praise you enough.
I do have a question, you mentioned that you would be writing a fic about their engagement, would you tell me where to find it?
stefanie1955 chapter 16 . 2/21
Wonderful!
stefanie1955 chapter 13 . 2/21
Omg! This was amazing, this is Katniss, and this definitely something she would do, I can't stop reading. I am so totally hooked!
stefanie1955 chapter 12 . 2/21
I knew he wasn't going to say "Always", it doesn't seem like he's ready yet. I am really enjoying the story so much!
stefanie1955 chapter 1 . 2/21
This is very good, I was hook when I read "I scowled at the moon", that was so Katniss. I think this is going to be a great story :)
Guest chapter 16 . 6/3/2015
You ended it perfectly! So many fics just drag on and on and on - they start off great then lose their way and flounder. Your story arc was perfect, I was hanging onto every word!
Guest chapter 10 . 6/3/2015
This ending to the chapter gave me chills! Great writing.
Guest chapter 16 . 12/11/2014
just wanted to say I loved your story, definitely one of my top faves, and I am really picky with everlark fics bc a lot of authors don't portray peeta and katniss quite correctly but you have and it makes me happy yet so sad because your wonderful, so well written story is over. congrats on your writing skills, like I said, one of the best fics I've read in which katniss and peeta are portrayed very very well! thank you for this story!
Guest chapter 16 . 8/2/2014
awesome.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/1/2014
I love it. the best fanfiction story ever.
ffismylife chapter 16 . 7/16/2014
AWWWWW. That was too cute. I'm dying.
inmyfavor chapter 11 . 4/24/2014
I'd love to read Peeta's POV in chapter 10
inmyfavor chapter 5 . 4/24/2014
good story. In character and thats not easy to find.
Haymitch is smart and funny
Katniss is infuriating and sweet.
And I'll always love Peeta