Reviews for Skin & Bones
Guest chapter 16 . 12/11/2014
just wanted to say I loved your story, definitely one of my top faves, and I am really picky with everlark fics bc a lot of authors don't portray peeta and katniss quite correctly but you have and it makes me happy yet so sad because your wonderful, so well written story is over. congrats on your writing skills, like I said, one of the best fics I've read in which katniss and peeta are portrayed very very well! thank you for this story!
Guest chapter 16 . 8/2/2014
awesome.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/1/2014
I love it. the best fanfiction story ever.
IloveavatardsthatloveHG chapter 16 . 7/16/2014
AWWWWW. That was too cute. I'm dying.
inmyfavor chapter 11 . 4/24/2014
I'd love to read Peeta's POV in chapter 10
inmyfavor chapter 5 . 4/24/2014
good story. In character and thats not easy to find.
Haymitch is smart and funny
Katniss is infuriating and sweet.
And I'll always love Peeta
Hybrid Baby chapter 16 . 4/19/2014
awesome fic you got here, really dont regret having an all nighter reading this :)
Im really glad you actually didnt include thw pre-epilpogue elements in there, it set your story apart from the rest. Really really enjoyed your work. Thank you!
kori kaoru himura chapter 16 . 1/10/2014
Great story! I really enjoyed reading it and I think you did an amazing job with the plot. Just like you said, I have read many stories about the pre-epilogue and they do not vary much among themselves, so it was nice to have a similar concept but said in a very different way with only the fact that they were piecing their loves back together. I also appreciated that you changed the end by actually making Katniss said the "I love you too" instead of a simple "Real", it made it more powerful! Great way to show that after tragedy, bad days will always be there, but there is also progress towards pursuing happiness. Thank you for sharing this story and I hope I get to read more from you soon.
Guest chapter 16 . 12/8/2013
i loved it and hoped it wouldn't end. but sadly it did.
jochagu chapter 16 . 10/18/2013
Holy crap! Second I read your story and I cannot believe I had not wrote a review the first time around. Are Mrs. Collins? Your FF is so original, well paced and solid. A perfect pre-epilogue. Thank you.
meliz875 chapter 16 . 3/5/2013
*Sigh* If someone were to give me one wish today, I know it would be – to insert these 55K words into the end of Mockingjay because, honey, this was the exactly what I needed to read and exactly what both the readers and the characters deserved at the end of these books. THIS type of story is what drew me to HG fanfiction, and I might as well just stop now because I don't think anyone will be able to top this. I truly mean that.

Everything about this story was realistic and believable. The character development was amazing, and the way you portrayed them was so spot-on to the actual characters. The push and pull you were going for came through exquisitely. Had you done it any other way I would not have bought it. There were moments, scenes in this story, that were so emotionally charged with just the right amount of words it literally took my breath away. Despite the grief, the war going on inside each of them, Katniss and Peeta remained each other's steady ground. Absolutely perfect.

I really should have reviewed chapter by chapter, but I didn't want to stop. I will go back and re-read this someday and fix that – I can almost guarantee you. :)

Thank you for filling in the massive hole left at the end of the final book. Thank you for SHOWING us how Katniss and Peeta "grew back together" and proving to us the two of them fought for each other and – despite the fact their demons would never fully go away – that they were able to live with them with each other's help and find something worthwhile to both live and fight for. This ending was not hopeless. Instead, it was FILLED with it.

Bravo.
TisTaiOre chapter 16 . 3/5/2013
I'm sitting here trying to recover eough to figure out how to respond correctly to your amazing story.

I was led to this story by an amazing author who I value and trust her opinio tremendously. So when she told me about this story that would kill me with feels I knew I was going to be in for a ride.

You my dear have filled in what I have always thought of as the biggest hole in this entire series. The ending has always felt like a cop out to me. I wanted to know HOW they came to grow back together. How they overcame so much to be able to love someone again. And we were cheated from that answer.

I can not think of a betterway to have shown what happened, or a more deserving telling for our beloved characters.

And now I am off to read more of your great stuff!
TitanNegro chapter 16 . 2/7/2013
You are right,the post MJ pre epilogue fics most of the time HAVE THE SAME ELEMENTS,finally I see inovation...congrants,you did an amazing job,because I promissed myself I wouldn't read another post MJ fic EVER,they are almost the same,no matter how good the author...you proved me wrong.
marmar8089 chapter 16 . 12/31/2012
I loved this story 3
Wednesday Addams chapter 16 . 12/29/2012
Wow! Amazing! That was brilliantly written. I loved the last scene with Katniss FINALLY telling Peeta she loves him. It brought a tear to my eye when she said "I hated the cameras, but I could use them as an excuse each time I found myself reaching for your hand without realizing doing so." Absolutely beautiful. Well done. Keep writing xx