Reviews for Stormy Weather
Savior Emma Swan chapter 2 . 6/9/2012
Another lovely fic from the always wonderful athousandsmiles. You are truly talented, my dear. You have a certain knack for getting into these characters' heads.
wintersmith chapter 2 . 3/6/2012
You're right, much beter ending (& a beginning for them). Loved that Cameron was already there on his doorstop when he called.
Limaccia chapter 2 . 3/6/2012
Well, I think this makes a fine wind-up for the show. Undoubtedly a million times better (and a million times better written) than what TPTB will come up with.

(Not that I think you or any of the other fine Hameron writers should stop writing them!)
catgrl chapter 2 . 3/6/2012
That was a very good ending.
DayDreamer077 chapter 2 . 3/6/2012
that was very nice. :)
Lunschen chapter 2 . 3/6/2012
Wonderful story! So much better than the TV show.
HughIsMagic chapter 2 . 3/6/2012
Beautiful, delicate, and also sexy.

Are you sure? "Now it's done"...I hope you will reconsider the possibility of continuing this story, because it would be really interesting.
lightmylumiere chapter 2 . 3/5/2012
Cute and fluffy, like puppies in a rainstorm!
DayDreamer077 chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
well, can you continue it? I mean I would love for that story to play out.
wintersmith chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Sweet and simple. A good transitory piece. Happy Leap Day!
catgrl chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Good short story.
fire90 chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Short but intense in every word...If only it was true...xD

Is it a one-shot? Seriously? I think it'd be a great start for a new and fresh fanfiction, I have to tell you...)
AllyCameron chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
I love this!
lovefanfic55 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Thank you "athousandsmiles"...I too had thought of this taking place after he ployed into Cuddy's home...this is beautiful ... maybe sometime you could followup with him getting out and coming home to Cameron...oh how I wished it would have happened to the real series...the writers took a beautiful show and killed it ... they have no idea how fleeting success is...if they would return back to stories and tensions like the first 3 years and build it up it would run for another 8 years...oh well... don't know what you had until it is gone...thank you again for a great short story...
Limaccia chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Beautifully written, & I wish so hard for your vision of the future to come true.