Reviews for Time To Fly
Duck chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
I just read it again today and let me just say, it nearly brings tears to my eyes. I hate to keep bugging you, but please write a sequel soon. This is some real GOOD STUFF.
Duck chapter 5 . 7/18/2012
I am infatuated with this story. I just read it today and I feel like I'm in love. Please write the sequel as soon as possible.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/29/2012
Write a sequel! Your an amazing author who has written an incredible story! I honestly think I've read this 10 times in one day so please write a sequel and once you do I'll be here to read it! :) :) :) :) :)
Guest chapter 5 . 6/29/2012
Amazing! Please make a sequel!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/29/2012
Good story! Please make a sequel it can't end like this!
Angelgyrl chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Nope nope nope. You need to make a sequel for this. I have read it twice and I need a sequel. You should really make one this is a really good story. :)
SoccerIsLife chapter 5 . 4/9/2012
I really hope you make a sequel your a good writer.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/6/2012
Yeah you should write sequel when your ready and have the time though
12345 chapter 5 . 3/24/2012
Ahhh oh my goodness I can't believe that's the end! But that was a good ending tho I wasn't expecting that to happen! Can't wait for a sequel!
Ilivluv chapter 4 . 3/5/2012
Thatnk u soooo much for updating!:) I check this story soo often to see if you've updates! Plz try to update more and sooner but I know how busy u must be:) so I understand:) I luv the drama with ej and do and wings and the protectivness of all the boyz! It's soooo cute!:$ I think you should continue on the drama with ej and spence and continue with the protectivness!:) thnx and update soon!3
TaylorSwiftFearless chapter 3 . 3/2/2012
I was so happy when I saw you updated again! Please continue it. I really cant wait for more.
Ilivluv chapter 3 . 3/2/2012
Thank you so much for updating! Plz continue really soon! I think that for some drama you should have somthing happento Spencer. Not to serious like she dies or anything!:) like get sick, hurt arm, leg ya know somthing like that. Or you could have them all brought home from camp and they have no idea why and it's really because Spencer got Hurt:) juz suggestions! I hope you read this cuz if not this would have been a waist of time!:) hahahaha pl continue soon!:)
livexlifeximagine chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
I absolutely love this story! Im glad you put this story back up on fanfic cuz I think you deleted it the first time and I really liked it. So please update! (:
TaylorSwiftFearless chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Awww! I really love it and can't wait for more! Please continue soon!
Avry246 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012