Reviews for Princess Alexandra
person chapter 31 . 1/4
thanks so much for not showing mature scenes! i hate reading them, especially in fics about kid cartoons(even if they do make a thousand dirty jokes!) i really appreciate it!
person chapter 24 . 1/4
isnt it, like, not possible seeing as we all see wakko without pants on? it doesnt make sense to me...
person chapter 2 . 1/4
im not a fan of my singing either, and if i was forced to sing that song with yakko, wakko, and dot i would jump off a cliff screaming, its not my type of song. maybe if it was some david bowie, beatles, or queen, but a song from grease? *shudder*
Guest chapter 28 . 9/1/2016
Hi um I created an OC cuz you made this. Her names dawn. She has a red cap like wakko and there the same age she also has a short pink dress and soft brown hare with bouncy curls at the bottom she looks like a Warner but with a light pink nose. She has a big crush on wakko so a hug from him to her please and ty I love you fanfic (Wakko is 11 in show she's his age and hight)
Gracekim1 chapter 2 . 12/3/2014
Wow! This means Warners! Great. Job, Animaniacs pal!;) will you write more or a sequel?;)
Wheeliefan101 chapter 31 . 12/1/2013
Okay, so I know you finished this story, like, almost a year ago, but I just wanna say, I finished reading it and it was awesome! :3
Also, can I have permission to do fanart? :D
AspenTree97 chapter 31 . 8/18/2013
I don't wanna be a special friend! At least, not like that. ;)

And, since this is the last review for this story, I'd just like to say...

Goodnight Everybody!
AspenTree97 chapter 30 . 8/18/2013
I would choose toon, but that's mainly because I'm zany enough as is. Having toon abilities would just be the icing on the cake.
AspenTree97 chapter 29 . 8/18/2013
A new special friend... Hmm, the possibilities... Loving this story more and more. But why can't she turn back?
AspenTree97 chapter 28 . 8/18/2013
Naughty, naughty... sneaking out at night... Totally worth it though.

I would appreciate if you could send aa virtual cake my way, preferably chocolate. Been craving cake for a while now.
AspenTree97 chapter 27 . 8/18/2013
Oh noes! They're all split up! Noes!
AspenTree97 chapter 26 . 8/18/2013
Loved the Beatles reference. Complete Beatlemaniac of the 21st century right here!

Can't believe her parents won't let her have them over! So unfair!
AspenTree97 chapter 25 . 8/18/2013
Bloody hell! He figured out how to turn human! And I can perfectly picture him human.

Someone needs to invent a smiley face that looks like it's nervously biting its lip.
AspenTree97 chapter 24 . 8/18/2013
Now that Alex can turn toon, she might be able to get a job at Warner Bros Studios! And she could stay with the Warners. My mind is great!
AspenTree97 chapter 23 . 8/18/2013
Once again, it's getting a bit risky for the K rating category. Now you're getting closer to M. But, I ain't exactly complaining. ;P