Reviews for No Matter of Chance
AmboDriver chapter 39 . 2/22
In case the previous guest reads this review (I'd PM but can't to guests) or anyone else reads the previous comment and has the same "problem"...if you'd read the author's note you'd see that I posted the graphic version of this chapter on livejournal. The rules here are that even M rated stories can't have graphic sex and I didn't want my story to get pulled for that (I've heard rumors of it happening). Go read the directions in the author's note to get to the rather detailed sex scene version.
Max chapter 39 . 2/21
Crap ,I read all of this and u didn't detail the sex ? Crap
IsaCabral chapter 40 . 7/11/2014
I can't believe I hadn't reread this story. I remembered bits of it, but I had no idea they werr from here! I'm so glad I redescovered it. I'm sure I'll be reading it again more often. Please, never stop writing! :-)
INeedYourGrace chapter 41 . 6/17/2014
Ok, so first I'll say this: I don't often review fanfics, and when I do, it's usually negative. BUT... DAMN! Girl, you rocked this fic! I read the whole thing in less than 1 day, not wanting to even stop to sleep. Your portrayal of the characters is perfect for the time it was written, and 1) I *know* I'm way late to this party, & 2) I have hated how awful Arizona was in most of season 10, so I'm really happy to have that over with & to have fics like this to burn the bad memories from my brain. I could actually hear the voices of the characters, especially Mark, in my head as I read. I could go on, but I'm not going to do that so I can get to your other fics now. Bravo!
willlaw chapter 41 . 10/10/2013
Aaaauwww. That's all, just sigh so cute. I just love a happy ending.
Now I'm gonna go scroll thru your profile and see what else you got
willlaw chapter 19 . 10/9/2013
Okay so maybe I'm a little late reviewing this chapter but that doesn't mean that I don't wanna still add my two cents.
That was just horrible. And she calls herself the police, Jordan really needs to go for a psych eval, STAT. And really? That doesn't make me feel any better, or justify what you did. Promising to go after Callie next? What are you serious? Lol, I don't know what to say, eXcept I like this story, so now I'm gonna shut up and continue reading. Hope they get their shit together. Yes AZ I'm looking at you
Guest chapter 41 . 9/24/2013
Great story! Finished reading it in less than 24 hrs. Great job!
anatomyj chapter 4 . 9/14/2013
Was the "get your toaster for recruitment, straight" an Ellen De Generes reference? 3
IsaCabral chapter 41 . 9/13/2013
OMG, thank you so much for this fic, I have been looking for a good one for weeks now! And this epilogue was beyond adorable, I loved it
CaseyJr chapter 41 . 9/10/2013
LOVED IT!
Isofilica chapter 41 . 4/11/2013
I loved the way how these two made click even on Grey's dream so finding out that a fanfic developed that relationship further was fantastic. I have to say that every now and then I felt I was reading the L Word but then I could recall CalZona. Just an observation, Arizona is way more adorable, can appear to be naive but she is a women with lot of character and integrity. So I was just wondering that maybe the use of some words takes us to a very different appreciation of Arizona. Callie was very well developed, she is definitely way more laid back and a stubborn when needed. But at the end it was all about other plot and like a parallel universe where I got to enjoy all the tension between these two so please keep writing as you can, you are now one my favourite fanfic writers.
Suze chapter 4 . 4/9/2013
Like really straight or like get your toaster for recruitment straight?"

I really like this reference to The puppy episode! In general I really like references, but this one, you don't hear much anymore!
Also really like your story! Thanks!
Guest chapter 41 . 2/26/2013
So sweet! Thanks for sharing his lovely story.
CrowesMuse chapter 41 . 2/24/2013
crying. this story was so perfect.
Guest chapter 41 . 2/5/2013
What a perfect way to end this. Thank you for sticking with it and finishing. It was great!