Reviews for No Matter of Chance
iloveyoucalzona chapter 41 . 9/23
THIS IS THE BEST CHAPTER OF ANYTHING I HAVE EVER READ IN MY ENTIRE LIFE. Seriously. I started SOBBING at the whole "Can we call you Mama?!" thing. Oh man. You're incredible. Missing your writing forever and so glad I hadn't read this one yet!
iloveyoucalzona chapter 30 . 9/23
kassia.crislayne chapter 41 . 9/22
Well, well, well. Another story of yours that is really amazing. I've read a lot of If/Then stories now, and yours is one of the realest ones. Everything happens in the right time, it's not slow, it's right. Not that they can't fall in love at first sight, but in this universe they pratically hated each other, so the love has to happen slowly and you did it wonderfully.

I loved Mark and Arizona's friendship, even hoped to see more of that. I even liked Erica and Arizona's friendship in the beginning, Iwas sorry to see it end like that but "once a bitch, always a bitch" lol. When a story is truly good, you always hope there's more, that you can read more about every characters. With this story, it's no different. But I'm truly happy with how you ended it.

Thank you for writing it and, please, keep doing the good work! ;)
iloveyoucalzona chapter 26 . 9/18
This is SUCH a beautiful story. I'm obsessed.
iloveyoucalzona chapter 25 . 9/17
iloveyoucalzona chapter 24 . 9/14
AmboDriver chapter 39 . 2/22
In case the previous guest reads this review (I'd PM but can't to guests) or anyone else reads the previous comment and has the same "problem"...if you'd read the author's note you'd see that I posted the graphic version of this chapter on livejournal. The rules here are that even M rated stories can't have graphic sex and I didn't want my story to get pulled for that (I've heard rumors of it happening). Go read the directions in the author's note to get to the rather detailed sex scene version.
Max chapter 39 . 2/21
Crap ,I read all of this and u didn't detail the sex ? Crap
IsaCabral chapter 40 . 7/11/2014
I can't believe I hadn't reread this story. I remembered bits of it, but I had no idea they werr from here! I'm so glad I redescovered it. I'm sure I'll be reading it again more often. Please, never stop writing! :-)
INeedYourGrace chapter 41 . 6/17/2014
Ok, so first I'll say this: I don't often review fanfics, and when I do, it's usually negative. BUT... DAMN! Girl, you rocked this fic! I read the whole thing in less than 1 day, not wanting to even stop to sleep. Your portrayal of the characters is perfect for the time it was written, and 1) I *know* I'm way late to this party, & 2) I have hated how awful Arizona was in most of season 10, so I'm really happy to have that over with & to have fics like this to burn the bad memories from my brain. I could actually hear the voices of the characters, especially Mark, in my head as I read. I could go on, but I'm not going to do that so I can get to your other fics now. Bravo!
willlaw chapter 41 . 10/10/2013
Aaaauwww. That's all, just sigh so cute. I just love a happy ending.
Now I'm gonna go scroll thru your profile and see what else you got
willlaw chapter 19 . 10/9/2013
Okay so maybe I'm a little late reviewing this chapter but that doesn't mean that I don't wanna still add my two cents.
That was just horrible. And she calls herself the police, Jordan really needs to go for a psych eval, STAT. And really? That doesn't make me feel any better, or justify what you did. Promising to go after Callie next? What are you serious? Lol, I don't know what to say, eXcept I like this story, so now I'm gonna shut up and continue reading. Hope they get their shit together. Yes AZ I'm looking at you
Guest chapter 41 . 9/24/2013
Great story! Finished reading it in less than 24 hrs. Great job!
anatomyj chapter 4 . 9/14/2013
Was the "get your toaster for recruitment, straight" an Ellen De Generes reference? 3
IsaCabral chapter 41 . 9/13/2013
OMG, thank you so much for this fic, I have been looking for a good one for weeks now! And this epilogue was beyond adorable, I loved it