Reviews for No Matter of Chance
snuglkty chapter 12 . 6/29
This chapter sacked balls! I hated it. No, all kidding aside, it was a great chapter. I hated how Arizona bailed on Callie at the bar. I hated the look she gave Callie in the OR. And I hated the lie about the girlfriend. It all made me cringe so much I now have a headache. But you know what? I loved how perfectly human it was. it all makes perfect sense and it is perfectly flawed human reactions. Hell, I've pulled crappie just like this many times. so I actually love it. You have a great talent for writing these characters and getting into their heads and knowing them and their motivations perfectly. That being said, I tip my hat off to you.

I was recently diagnosed with cervical cancer that has spread from the cervic to the uterus, the lymph nodes, and up to my liver. I still don't have a prognosis, they need to biopsy the liver. I mention this because today was my first chemo treatment, and I took my tablet so I could read and your start really helped, etc for my 6 hour chemo treatment. So, thank you for writing it.

you are amazing,
Heather
D M Harper chapter 1 . 3/21
Thank you for a thoroughly enjoyable tale. Great writing, excellent use of characters and a wonderful slant on your view of the original If/then episode. I have spent the weekend reading your work when I should have been working on my own. I note you have not submitted any work for over a year, I do hope you read this and somehow feel motivated to write more. You have a gift for storytelling and should continue to share your talent irrespective on the number of reviews you receive. This site can be harsh at times, but that can lead to improvement and in the end; everyone is a winner. Happy writing, D.
I really don't like how you're making it out like this is Callie's journey to figuring out she is a lesbian. Callie is bisexual, and canonically identifies herself as such. That is so important to me, to have a character on television who will actually say the word bisexual. That its my favorite character on TV only makes it sweeter. Anyway, calzona fans seem to have the same aptitude for biphobia as Arizona herself does, and often these fanfics paint Callie as gay. She's not gay, she's one of the only bi characters on television. I hope you're not meaning to take that away from us.
Bkwrmchar chapter 41 . 1/16
Thank You for this terrific story.
iloveyoucalzona chapter 41 . 9/23/2015
THIS IS THE BEST CHAPTER OF ANYTHING I HAVE EVER READ IN MY ENTIRE LIFE. Seriously. I started SOBBING at the whole "Can we call you Mama?!" thing. Oh man. You're incredible. Missing your writing forever and so glad I hadn't read this one yet!
iloveyoucalzona chapter 30 . 9/23/2015
kassia.crislayne chapter 41 . 9/22/2015
Well, well, well. Another story of yours that is really amazing. I've read a lot of If/Then stories now, and yours is one of the realest ones. Everything happens in the right time, it's not slow, it's right. Not that they can't fall in love at first sight, but in this universe they pratically hated each other, so the love has to happen slowly and you did it wonderfully.

I loved Mark and Arizona's friendship, even hoped to see more of that. I even liked Erica and Arizona's friendship in the beginning, Iwas sorry to see it end like that but "once a bitch, always a bitch" lol. When a story is truly good, you always hope there's more, that you can read more about every characters. With this story, it's no different. But I'm truly happy with how you ended it.

Thank you for writing it and, please, keep doing the good work! ;)
iloveyoucalzona chapter 26 . 9/18/2015
This is SUCH a beautiful story. I'm obsessed.
iloveyoucalzona chapter 25 . 9/17/2015
THIS WAS SO SO SWEET.
iloveyoucalzona chapter 24 . 9/14/2015
EEEEEEEK. SO CUTE.
AmboDriver chapter 39 . 2/22/2015
In case the previous guest reads this review (I'd PM but can't to guests) or anyone else reads the previous comment and has the same "problem"...if you'd read the author's note you'd see that I posted the graphic version of this chapter on livejournal. The rules here are that even M rated stories can't have graphic sex and I didn't want my story to get pulled for that (I've heard rumors of it happening). Go read the directions in the author's note to get to the rather detailed sex scene version.
Max chapter 39 . 2/21/2015
Crap ,I read all of this and u didn't detail the sex ? Crap
IsaCabral chapter 40 . 7/11/2014
I can't believe I hadn't reread this story. I remembered bits of it, but I had no idea they werr from here! I'm so glad I redescovered it. I'm sure I'll be reading it again more often. Please, never stop writing! :-)
INeedYourGrace chapter 41 . 6/17/2014
Ok, so first I'll say this: I don't often review fanfics, and when I do, it's usually negative. BUT... DAMN! Girl, you rocked this fic! I read the whole thing in less than 1 day, not wanting to even stop to sleep. Your portrayal of the characters is perfect for the time it was written, and 1) I *know* I'm way late to this party, & 2) I have hated how awful Arizona was in most of season 10, so I'm really happy to have that over with & to have fics like this to burn the bad memories from my brain. I could actually hear the voices of the characters, especially Mark, in my head as I read. I could go on, but I'm not going to do that so I can get to your other fics now. Bravo!
willlaw chapter 41 . 10/10/2013
Aaaauwww. That's all, just sigh so cute. I just love a happy ending.
Now I'm gonna go scroll thru your profile and see what else you got