Reviews for What He Wants
MMWillow13 chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
creepy little dude in the store that's for sure
MMWillow13 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
what an interesting opening
HuntingPeace chapter 5 . 4/5/2012
Excited about this story! Please update asap!
DME82 chapter 5 . 3/15/2012
Your author's note has me very excited for the end. I love a good fight!

As for the necklace, if Angel gives it to Cordy, will it affect her the same way it would Angel?

Thanks for the update!
DudeYouJustTotallyStoleMyCar chapter 5 . 3/13/2012
Ok so I haven't reviewed any of the other chapters cos I was still reading. Oh my gosh! This is awesome. I love the story. I love the descriptions. I would prefer a little more romance between Cordelia and Angel, but other than that I think this story is great. Don't be discouraged by the lack of reviews. Some people are just lazy! I can't wait for the next chapter!

Love, Shayanne.
DME82 chapter 4 . 3/4/2012
NOOOOOO! Don't go back there! By the looks of it, he'll be a very dead Angel in just another couple of visits and who knows what else that little old man has planned!

Can't wait for the next update! :)
DME82 chapter 3 . 3/4/2012
Just what is that little old man up to? And it's like Angel is under a spell or something... Chapter 4 should be mighty interesting.
DME82 chapter 2 . 2/28/2012
Ohhh... this is getting good! Very mysterious and I'm excited to find out just what this old man is up to!
NatesMama chapter 2 . 2/28/2012
Ooooh...mystery. And Lorne. Two things I really enjoy. :)
NatesMama chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Awesome, it's like a cross between Angel and Needful Things. Very interested to see where this goes...excellent start!
twilitbones chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Intriging. I'd like to hear more.
DME82 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
I'm not exactly sure where you're going with this either, but as a new Angel fan, I'm intrigued and thought you captured Cordy's personality very well.